Forgiveness

(A/N this one is a bit sad 😔 also has some self harm to read at your own risk)

It was an ordinary day in Redshore City. Rain lashdd against the windows of Redshore City Prison. Wind howled outside, thunder boomed and lightning crashed and crackled.

Jimmy Crystal sat in his prison cell, his head down and big tears in his eyes which he was trying very hard not to let them trickle down his cheeks. He'd lost everything. His job, his money, his career even his own daughter. Porsha. His heart ached at the final words he'd said to her.

(Flashback)

Jimmy busrt through the doors into the theatre and saw Porsha on stage singing "It Could Have Been Me"

"Dont wanna wake up on a Mondays morning....... the thought of works getting my skin crawling!" Warbled Porsha.

"Porsha!" Jimmy howled. "Get of off there! Don't u make me come out there!"

Porsha ignored her father and continued to sing her number, taunting Jimmy as she did.

Jimmy growled under his breath. "You traitor!" He growled laying his ears back and gritting his teeth.

For a fleeting second, Jimmy noticed a look of hurt cross Porshas face. Like she'd been hoping he'd been happy to see her finally on stage pursuing her dream. Abit of guilt creeping into Jimmy's body, he turned away.

(Back to modern day)

Jimmy closed his eyes, trying to block out that awful memory, but all he could see in his mind was his daughter. He wished he could see Porsha again. A few tears seeped out from under Jimmy's closed eyelids.

There was a rustling in the next prison cell. Jimmy opened his eyes again and saw King Bowser of the Koopas in the cell next to him. A security guard had just banged on the bars to wake Bowser up.

"Sir u have a visitor! Your son Ludwig von Koopa is here to see you!" The guard said.

Jimmy's head snapped up. Ludwig was Porshas best friend. Maybe he knew how Porsha was. Then some more tears came. Bowser had gotten a visitor. Jimmy never got visitors, apart from his assistant Jerry.

Jimmy rubbed his eyes with his paw as Bowser was escorted from the cell to speak to Ludwig. Jimmy was crusehd once again. He'd never get to see how Porsha was. Some more tears dripped down Jimmy's cheeks, dampening his fur.

"Sir its lunch time!" Another security guard said, unlocking Jimmy's cell.

Jimmy didn't move. "I'm not hungry!" He muttered, rubbing his eyes again.

"Too bad, u have to go get something to eat!" The guard said yanking Jimmy off his feet.

"Huh? Let me go!" Jimmy yelled struggling. His mood swings were still with him. The guard responded by punching Jimmy in the stomach as he dragged him along the hall. Jimmy squealed in pain, gritting his teeth and laying his ears flat. He growled as he was dragged into the canteen and shoved down at a table. He was finally let go and given food but he didn't eat it. There was a a mean looking Gorilla prisoner who looked a lot like Johnny's father. As Jimmy stood up too leave, the big Gorilla who was called Michael, gave him a push.

"Hey what the heck was that for?!" Jimmy demanded growling again.

Michael shrugged. "Just felt like it, u look kinda weak!" He laughed.

Jimmy winced, remembering all the bullying and abuse he'd received as a child. He quickly tried to walk away but Michael tripped him up. Jimmy growled again as he hit the floor, but this time his growl was quieter.