Porsha's firing

"Take that you nasty alien monster!" Porsha Crystal yelled dramatically as Rosita got flung backwards.

As Rosita shrieked and feel thru the hole on the sofa foam mattress, Porsha giggled shrilly and turned to Buster, Ash and Gunter who were watching. To her shock they all looked uncomfortable. "Did I do good?" Porsha bubbled.

Buster forced a smile. "Yeah! That was so good!" He said unconvinced.

"Yay!" Porsha shrieked. She looked at Rosita. "Did you hear that?! He thinks I'm awesome!!" She laughed.

Rosita groaned and slumped backwards in exasperation.

"Okay she cannot act!" Ash said in exasperation.

"Shh!" Buster siad quickly looking at Porsha. He was unsure if she'd heard. "I know I know, but I got to keep Jimmy happy!" Buster went on.

"Why's it's so important to keep him happy?!" Gunter whined. "What about Rosita?" He was worried for his dance partner.

Buster sighed.

"Take that you nasty alien monster!" Porsha cried. "Take that you nasty alien monster!"

Buster cringed not knowing what to do. "Right let's just practise another scene!" He siad. Maybe Porsha would be better at another scene. He hoped.

They prepared for the next scene. As Porsha changed her outfit, she heard Ash and Gunter whispering.

"Porshas acting is terrible!" Ash gasped.

"I know right, it's awful, Rosita should have the main role, not her!" Gunter agreed.

Porsha gasped in shock, hurt and shocked by there cold words. However she dint have anymore time to think about it as right then, she heard Buster call, "and cue Porsha!"

Trying to push what she'd just heard to the back of her mind, Porsha ran on to the stage. "Captains log!" She siad in a monotone voice, "I must take care for I have landed on planet if war!" She flounced dramatically.

"Ooh!" Buster cringed. "Okay everyone just hold it righ there folks take 5!" He said. A bell rang.

"What the heck is a captains log anyway?!" Porsha demanded.

"Hey Porsha can I have a word?" Buster asked.

"Sure!" Porsha smiled. She got herself a slush them went with Buster into a room.

"Porsha you know I truly believe that this show is close to being fantastic maybe even perfect!" Buster exclaimed.

"Thank you!" Porsha giggled putting her drink down.

"Yeah but to make it the best it can be I gotta make some changes!" Buster siad slowly and carefully.

"Uh huh!" Porsha nodded.

"Like, uh!" Buster trod on his words carefully. "I don't think your cut out for the main role!" He siad eventually.

"What?!" Porsha gasped.

"Your acting real bad, I just-" Buster began.

"Your firing me!" Porsha gasped. Her ears going down.

"Yes I'm sorry Porsha, your just not good enough to be in my show!" Buster told her.

Tears filled Porshas eyes. "Oh wait till my Dad hears that you fired me!" Porsha ran for the door. She opened the door. Ash, Johnny, Meena, Rosita, Gunter and Nooshy were lurking about.

"You all hate me don't you?!" Porsha shrieked suddenly.

"No Porsha we don't hate you!" Buster called running after her.

Porsha sobbed and carried on running down the stairs. "Well I don't care if you hate me! You and your stupid stupid skie fie show can go to heck!" She ran for the door.

"So dramatic!" Gunter said.

"Its Jimmy's fault!" Ash added.

"Yeah he's the one who raised her to be a brat!" Johnny told them.

"She's such a baby though!" Nooshy confided.

Neither Meena nor Rosita siad a word.

Hearing there comments made Porsha cry even harder. She dashed out of the door, crying. She realised she was still carrying the helmet for the play and dashed it in the floor.

Tears streamed down Porsha's cheeks as she ran upstairs to her Dad's office.

"Daddy Daddy!" Porsha sobbed. "Daddy!!!!" She ran to the big golden doors off her father's office and banged hard on it. "Daddy! Daddy!" She sobbed again. The door opened. Jimmy was standing there, his face shocked and worried.

"Porsha, hey Porsha whats wrong baby?" Jimmy demanded hugging her. She cried into him, her mascara staining his shirt.

"Buster he-he fired me!" Porsha sobbed.

"He did what?!" Jimmy yelled.

"He said my acting was awful and then all the other cast members were saying horrible things about me Daddy!" Porsha sobbed.

For a moment, Jimmy looked like he was gonna explode, but then he hesitated and his shoulders sagged. However angry he was, he shouldn't take it out on his daughter. Instead he bent down to her.

"Hey hey Porsha sweetheart it wasn't your fault that he fired you, you did your best!" Jimmy told her quietly hugging her again.

"Really?" Porsha sobbed.

"Yeah, it doesn't matter!" Jimmy murmured meaning it. He wiped her streaming eyes gently with his paws.
"Dont cry sweetheart its not the end of the world!" He added.

"Thanks Dad!" Porsha sniffled. She tired to calm herself down.

Jimmy smiled at her. "Come on let's go get an ice cream or something!" He told her.

"Really? That would be great!" Porsha replied, her tears slowing down. "But what about work?" She asked.

"You are more important than work Porsha!" Jimmy murmured meaning every word. He looked at her and smiled.

Porsha smiled back at Jimmy, her tears slowly stopping. "Okay" she said.

"Good!" Jimmy smiled. "You just go and sort your eyes out, there mascara streaked and change your clothes, and I'll change my shirt cuz it's got some of your mascara smeared on it, then we'll go okay?" Porsha nodded.

Jimmy changed his shirt, and combed his fur. Porsha changed back in her blue clay calloway top but wore a white skirt instead of her usual yellow trousers. She then went into the bathroom and washed the mascara of her face, and put new mascara on. She came out and almost bumped into Jimmy.

"Whoa sweetie." Jimmy laughed. Porsha giggled. "You ready to go?" He asked.

Porsha nodded rapidly. "Yes!" She said.

Jimmy put his arm around her and together they went to the ice cream parlour. Porsha had a double chocolate ice cream ladled in gooey fugde and chocolate sauce, while Jimmy had a vanilla flavour ice cream with fudge and toffee sauce. As they ate, they talked about the randomest of things.

"Thanks for cheering me up Dad!" Porsha smiled.

"Ah no problem Porsha, anything for my beautiful daughter!" Jimmy assured her. Porshas eyes lit up and she smiled at Jimmy. He smiled back, his eyes also lightening up.

"I love you so much Porsha!" Jimmy murmured softly.

"I love you so much too Daddy!" Porsha whispered gently.

Porsha felt so much happier now. Before she'd been so stressed and upset, but now she realised she didn't need Buster. Or Gunter. Or Ash. Or any of the others. All she needed was her Dad. And as long she had him, she'd always be happy.

The end 😊💗🥰💖