You are worth saving

(A/n I literally can't stop think about this wolf, I killing me I wish he was real 😭😫😔😢😩😪)

(Jimmy Crystal x reader)

You have had it. You've just had it! You are sick and tired of your horrible abusive parents. They always put you down and hurt you. Well, you have had it. You walk outside and into the road. You just cant take it anymore. You stand in the middle of the road. A car comes zooming towards you. You shut your eyes and brace for the end. Your eyes the  shoot back open as you hear the sound of squealing tires. The driver slams on his brakes, trying to avoid hitting you. His car swerves and and misses you by centimetres. He crashes into a tree, and then his car rolls over onto it's back, trapping him inside. You gasp, not with worry for yourself, but worry for him. You run over to the upturned car. "Omg I'm so sorry! It's all my fault! Are you okay?" You cry. You handnt meant to hurt someone else.

A soft, weak voice answers you: "No, I'm not okay, I'm stuck and I hurt all over." The driver gasps with pain. You look in the car at the driver, recognizing his voice. Its Jimmy Crystal! You gasp and your eyes widen. You'd been in love with this wolf for ages but you never thought you'd get to meet him.

"Jimmy Crystal?" You whisper. You feel even more bad. Of all the people, you had to go and hurt Jimmy Crystal, the one person who youd never thought youd hurt. "I'm so sorry, Jimmy!" You wail.

Jimmy is covered in blood and you can hear his bones cracking. He has glass in his face and you can hear him struggling to breathe. His suit is also torn and his white fur Is stained red with his own blood. He tries to reply but he cant. "Jimmy I'm gonna get you out of there!" You exclaim and try to tip the car back upright. You can hear Jimmy's gasps of pain. It's hard but eventually you manage to do it. You then see the car staring to smoke and you can smell the stench of petrol and fire, and Jimmy is still stuck in the car. Jimmy screams as the car bursts into flames.

"No!" You scream. You dash over and pull on Jimmy's car door. Its stuck. Desperate, you rush to the passenger door and yank at it. It opens. You reach in to Jimmy, who is crying out in pain and fear. "Jimmy I've gotchu!" You cry as you tug him. The car could explode any minute! Jimmy is stuck very badly.

"Its no use! Go!" Jimmy screams.

"No! I am not leaving you!" You shriek and pull him harder. You tug and tug. Finally, with a huge yank, you manage to free Jimmy from the car. You back out of the burning car pulling Jimmy out with you. You both collapse on the ground as the car explodes. You pant, and look over at Jimmy, who you still have in your arms. Hes unconscious.

"Jimmy?" You cry. You panic for a moment, but then you sigh in relief because you realixe that he is still breathing. He is covered in his own blood, has glass in his face and you can feel all his broken bones. His breathing is laboured and shallow.

Even then, as your lying there, you can feel Jimmy's soft fur which youd always wanted to feel. You are literally holding the unconscious body of your idol. You stroke his fur gently.

You hear a siren and you guess someone had called an ambulance. There are allot of onlookers looking at you and Jimmy. The ambulance pulls up. Paramedics get out. "Help, Help!" You yell.

A kind man bents down next to you. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine, but you must help Jimmy! Please help him!" You exclaim. He nods and two other men put Jimmy on a stretcher and into the back of the ambulance. They allow you to go with them. Soon you arrive at the hospital. Doctors rush Jimmy into the ER. You sit in the waiting room, shaking. Jimmy couldn't die? He would be okay wouldnt he? You try to convince yourself that he will be okay.

An hour or two later, a doctor comes out and looks at you. Automatically, you tense, even though the doctor looks relieved. "Jimmy is going to be fine! You can go and see him now!" You thank her and go in to Jimmy's ward. Hes lying down flat on his back in bed with his eyes shut tight. His suit is still torn and he's still bloodied up. His ears are flat against his head. The doctors have removed the glass from his face. You can tell he is in alot of pain. You slowly venture towards his bed.

"Jimmy?" You whisper.

Jimmy opens his eyes, which are wet and bloodshot. You immediately see his beautiful ice blue eyes tho that's the least of your concern right now. "So your the girl I nearly ran over!" Jimmy says, pain in his voice.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" You say, feeling your eyes well up with tears. "I'm really sorry!" You say again.

"Its okay, love," sighs Jimmy. "Just why where you in the middle of the road?!" He looked at you, worry in his big blue eyes.

"I'm sorry! I was trying to kill myself!" You blurt out, louder than you meant too. Jimmy looks at you, sadness crossing over his bloodied face. "I was just sick of my abusive parents! Tahts all." You sigh.

"I'm so sorry!" Jimmy says sadly. "When I get out of here, you can come and live with me, if you want!" He smiles kindly through his pain at you.

You're shocked. Why would Jimmy want to do anything for you after you had badly hurt him?

Jimmy seems to read your mind. "I won't bite you, you know!"

You giggle tho your still in shock.

"So how about it? You wanna come live with me at Redshore City?" Jimmy asked you, smiling.

"Yeah yeah sure!" You cry. "If that's alright!"

"Its fine, you can come as soon as I get outta here!" Jimmy murmured.

"Th-thank you!" You eventually stammer.

"You're welcome!" Smiles Jimmy. A few tears of pain leak from his eyes.

"Your in a lot of pain!" You whimper.

"Yeah." Jimmy admits. "I'll be alright though!"

"I hope so!" You murmer.

Before you can stop yourself, you lean down and kiss his mouth gently. He actually deepens the kiss, moaning as he did so. "That's a get well kiss!" You whisper. Blushing hard. You also stroke his soft white fur.

"Thank you! I feel better already!" Jimmy tells you.

"That's good!" You smile.

Jimmy looks at you and smiles. You smile back, feeling a lot lighter. Maybe it was a good thing that you had caused him to crash. Now you knew each, other, and because of him, youd never have to go back to your abusive parents again. You crash your lips down on his again, and you stay like that for long time.

Thanks for reading! 💖🥰
New Story will be out soon! 💚🦋
Xxxxxxxxxxxx 💜💫