Fake Friends part 8

(⚠️Trigger Warning loads of blood!⚠️)

Rachel and her friends all walked in to the ice cream parlour. Rachel smiled wickedly as they walked up to thier table.

"Hey Porsha!" Rachel smiled wickedly, pushing Porsha off her chair.

"Oh!" Porsha cried out as she hit the floor. Jimmy growled.

"Leave her alone!" Jimmy growled.

"No never make me!" Rachel taunted him. Jimmy swung a punch at her, she dodged and twisted his arm around.

"Ahhh!" Jimmy yelled, kicking Rachel's leg. She yelped and staggered back, letting go of Jimmy. She kicked Porshas stomach really hard.

"Ahhh!" Porsha howled, clutching her stomach.

"Porsha!!" Bowser yelled, jumping off his chair and bending down next to her. Porsha whimpered. Rachel kicked her stomach hard again. Porsha howled in pain again. Bowser hugged her.

"That's it!" Jimmy yelled, grabbing Rachel and throwing her to the floor. He kicked her stomach.

"Ahhh!" Rachel yelled.

"Hurts doenst it?" Jimmy demanded, smiling abit.

"Your sick!" Rachel gagged.

"Nope! That's you!" Jimmy growled baring his teeth at her. Rachel recoiled then reached in to her bag and pulled out her gun.

"Gun!" Bowser yelled. Ludwig, Baby Daisy, Baby Peach, Baby Rosalina and Bowser Jr all dived under the table. Peach ducked down too.

"Where in earth you get that gun?!" Jimmy demanded.

"Just from someone who wants you dead as much as I do!" Rachel laughed. That's when it clicked in Jimmy.

"Moon?" Jimmy cried, incredulous. "Buster Moon gave you that gun?"

"Yeah, he did!" Rachel laughed again. "Its time for you to face justice!" She pointed the gun at Jimmy.

"You wouldn't dare!" Jimmy growled. He kicked Rachel again. She shrieked.

"Oh now your really gonna get it!" Rachel yelled. She shot the gun.

Jimmy dashed out the way, the bullet just grazing his side. Rachel shot at him again. He dodged again, just as Ryan ran in.

"Jimmy!" Ryan yelled. "Rache stop it!" He pleaded. "Please don't hurt him!"

"Never he deserves it!" Rachel laughed. She signalled and Jill and Ellie grabbed Jimmys arms while Kira grabbed Jimmys waist. Rachel raised the gun at Jimmy's chest.

"STOP!" Ryan howled running towrds them. But he was too late. Rachel shot the gun, straight at Jimmy's heart.

Jimmy strained, and managed the break free from Jill Ellie and Kira. He jumped out the way but he was to slow to avoid the bullet. It hit him right in the stomach!

"Jimmy!" Bowser howled.

"DAD!" Porsha screamed.

"Ahhh!" Jimmy yelled out in pain, clutching his stomach. Peach grabbed her phone and called the police.

"999, what's your emergency?" An operator asked.

"At the ice cream parlour, a girl has just shot my friend!" Peach shrieked down the phone.

"Dont worry were sending officers right now!" The operator told Peach.

"Shame!" Rachel laughed, as Jimmy lay on the floor, whimpering softly in pain, holding his bloody stomach. "Was meant to hit your heart, oh well!" She raised the gun at Jimmy's chest again.