Rachels Revenge part 2

"What do we do?" Kowalski demanded.

"Let's find Porshas dad! And get help!" Private shrieked. "We have to save Porsha, Skipper and Rico!"

"Okay, good plan!" Agrreed Kowalski. "Let's go find Jimmy Crystal!"

So Kowalski and Private both headed to Jimmy Crystal's house, to find him and help him get Porsha, Skipper and Rico back.

On the way thier they bumped in to Diane. "Hey do you know where Jimmy Crystal lives?" Private asked.

"Sure, I'll show you!" Diane told them, and with that, she began to lead Kowalski and Private to Jimmy's house......

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Meanwhile, in the boot of the car, Porsha was absolutely terrified. She let out muffled cries, struggling. Tears filled her eyes and started trickling down her cheeks. Rachel was meant be in prison. "Mmm!" Porsha cried.

Suddenly, she felt something move near her legs. Porsha peered down, her eyes wide. "Porsha!" Skipper hissed.

"Porsha!" Echoed Rico.

"Skipper! Rico!" Porsha gasped in a muffled voice.

Skipper moved closer to Porshas face, looking her in the eyes. "Okay, Porsha, hold still!" He said, and he reached out a flipper and gently pulled the material that was gagging Porsha off her mouth. Porsha coughed. "Its okay Porsha, we're gonna get you out of here!" Skipper assured her.

"Ugh how?" Porsha gasped.

Before Skipper could answer, the car stopped and they heard Rachel and her friends getting out.

"Its gonna be alright Porsha!" Skipper hissed. "Deeps breathes!" Porsha nodded and breathed in and out rapidly. Just as the boot opened. Skipper and Rico both ducked down. Rachel loomed down at Porsha.

"I see you got your gag off!" She sneered.

Porsha trembled. She did not want that gag back on! She nodded. "Yes I did!" She said bravely.

Rachel moved to gag Porsha again. "No please don't put it back on! I won't scream, I promise!" Porsha begged.

"Alright, fine, but scream again, and I'll muzzle you like a dog!" Rachel told her. She grabbed Porsha and pulled her out of the boot. Skipper and Rico hid in Porshas pockets, unable to be seen by Rachel and her friends.

Rachel and her friends took Porsha into the place where Rachel was staying. They tied her tightly to a chair.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Porsha asked nervously trembling.

"Nothing much, just cause you as much pain as possible!" Rachel laughed, kicking Porshas stomach really hard. It lurched.

"Aaah!" Porsha screamed, in pain. She struggled in the chair, and Skipper and Rico struggled to stay in her pockets, she was thrashing about so much. Rachel pulled up Porshas top and saw the ice packs that the Penguins had strapped to her ribs.

"What are they?" Rachel demanded, glaring at Porsha.

"Ugh, Ice packs!" Porsha gasped. "The Penguins strapped them to my ribs, cuz they thought they were broken!"

"Let's test that shall we?" Rachel giggled, yanking the ice packs off Porshas ribcage.

Porsha gasped with pain, gritting her teeth. She tried not to show Rachel how much pain she was really in. Then Rachel laughed and started to hit Porsha hard in the ribs. Porsha yelled out in pain, it really really hurt!