Dating

Porsha kept kissing Ludwig, feeling the adrenaline rushing through her.

Then, to her shock, Ludwig kissed her back and even deepened it a little.

And all the time a voice in the very back of Porshas mind was saying: "This is wrong! He's your best friend, you shouldn't be kissing him!"

Porsha didn't listen to the voice. She felt happy kissing her best friend. It felt good. And it was about time she felt actually happy. She felt even happier when Ludwig began running his hands though her fur. She never wanted it to stop. But finally, she pulled away. And instantly she felt bad again.

"Luddy! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have kissed you! I wasn't thinking!" Porsha gasped, blushing hard.

"No its OK!" Ludwig gasped. He was blushing too. "I liked it, it felt good!" He admitted.

"Really? You did?" Porsha cried.

"Well yeah!" Ludwig said. "And, uh, I like you too, I have for a while!"

"Wow!" Porsha muttered, feeling dazed. "So does that mean we are-" She trailed off.

"Dating? Well if you want to!" Ludwig told her.

"Yes I want to!" Porsha cried. She kissed him again.

He laughed and kissed her back. "Okay then. Now your feeling better we could go to the cinema of ice skating or something?" Ludwig asked.

Porsha nodded. "Yes that would be lovely!" She said.

"Sweet! I'll just text my mom and dad and tell them!" Ludwig said.

"Yeah and I'll go tell my Dad and Ryan!" Porsha replied. "Let's go!"

They went downstairs.

"Oh Porsha you feeling better?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes Dad! I'm feeling great actually! Me and Ludwig are going out to town to watch a movie and go ice skating!" Porsha cried.

"That's sounds fun!" Jimmy exclaimed. "OK, sweet, you can go, but make sure your back by dinner!"

"I will!" Porsha replied. "Can Ludwig stay over?" She added.

"Sure, as long as his parents say yes!" Jimmy said.

"Yay!" Porsha cried.

"Dont worry I'm sure they'll let me stay over if I ask!" Ludwig said.

"Good, now go have some fun!" Jimmy smiled. Porsha smiled back.

"I will Dad! And by the way me and Ludwig are dating now and we-" Porsha broke off.

Ryan had just dropped his coffee mug with a loud bang. Porsha, Jimmy and Ludwig all jumped.

"You alright Ryan?" Asked Jimmy.

Ryan stared at Porsha and Ludwig. "You're dating now?" He whispered.

"Yes! Come on Ludwig let's go!" Porsha cried, running to the door.

"Okay!" Ludwig gasped following her.

"Alright bye guys! And congrats!" Jimmy called after them.

Ryan sighed.

"Whats wrong?" Jimmy asked gently.

"Nothing, it's just that I liked Porsha as well!" Ryan admitted.

"Oh. But you will be happy for them won't you?" Jimmy murmured.

"Yes I will don't worry! I'll be happy for them!" Ryan assured him.

"Good!" Jimmy sighed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡