A Change of Heart pt 3

Next morning, Porsha woke up first. She yawned and stretched then she sighed as she remembered what had happened the day before. She couldn't believe that Buster had conspired to abduct and torture her father. Porsha looked over at Jimmy.

Jimmy was fast asleep beside her, breathing heavily. His sides were heaving up and down. Porsha guessed he was still in pain. She was too.

Getting up, Porsha decided to make her Dad breakfast in bed to make him feel better. She went in the kitchen and made some breakfast for her and Jimmy.

She carried it back into her father's bedroom. Jimmy was awake now, checking his phone.

"Morning Daddy!" Porsha smiled holding out they breakfast tray. "Made breakfast for you!" She added.

Jimmy looked up from his phone. "Morning baby and thank you!" He smiled taking the tray.

After they'd eaten they went to the front room. They'd just sat down when the doorbell rang.

Jimmy tried to get up to answer it but a suddenly sickening wave of pain washed over him and he clutched at his ribcage.

"Aah!" Jimmy gasped, doubling over in pain.

"Its okay Daddy, just rest, I got the door!" Porsha assured him getting up and answering the door.

Jerry, Suki, Clay Calloway, Ash, Johnny, Nooshy, Gunter, Rosita, and Meena were all standing outside, along with a small white mouse who Porsha didn't know. They all looked sympathetic.

"Hey Porsha can we come in?" Johnny asked. He sounded worried and sad.

"Yeah sure!" Porsha replied letting them in. They all came in and saw Jimmy sat in the sofa. There was pain in his face.

"We heard what happened guys were so sorry!" Nooshy sighed.

"Yeah hope your okay Jimmy!" Clay added, looking worried.

"No I'm not okay it hurts!" Jimmys words came out as a growl of pain as he held his bruised ribs. He glared at Johnny. "Your Dad did this to me you know!" He growled.

Johnny looked embarrassed and upset. "I'm sorry Jimmy, I really don't know why he did that!" Johnny murmured his eyes welling with tears. "I thought hed changed!" Nooshy hugged him.

"Where is Buster and stuff now?" The little white mouse asked. "I'm Mike by the way!" He added. "I was a part of Busters crew but then I almost died and had to go on the run but I'm back now." He told them.

"Hey Mike and I don't know where they are!" Porsha replied.

"We need to find them and get them arrested!" Suki looked at Jimmy. "You do want them arrested dont u Jimmy?" She asked.

Jimmy looked at her like she was mad. "Of course I want them arrested!" He growled still clutching his ribs.

Suki recoiled slightly. Jimmy wasn't acting like himself at all. But then again, he had just been abducted and tortured. Jerry nodded at him, not noticing Sukis recoil.

"Dont worry sir well find them!" Jerry told his boss, smiling. He and Suki left.

"You guys wanna go to cafe?" Rosita asked Porsha and Jimmy

"Yeah it may make u feel better Jimmy!" Meena added.

Jimmy nodded. "Okay." He struggled to get up. Porsha helped him to stand up. Johnny couldn't look at Jimmy. He felt so guilty for what his Dad had done to him.

20 minutes later, they were all sat in the cafe, having smoothies, except Jimmy. He just had a bogstanded normal coffee.

"I'm sorry Porsha that happened!" Gunter told her.