Fake Friends part 7

Porsha and Jimmy arrived at the mall and sat at a table in the ice cream Palace, waiting for Ludwig and Bowser to arrive. They got some ice cream while they waited. Well, Jimmy did, Porsha just had a slush. She was back to not eating, Jimmy noticed. She'd had breakfast, but only a tiny portion, not anywhere near enough. Jimmy sighed and rubbed his eyes with his paws. He felt like picking up his ice cream bowl and hurling it at the wall. Instead, he took a bite of his ice cream, hoping it would calm him down.

Then Ludwig and Bowser both arrived and sat with them. Peach, Bowsers wife, was there with them, so was thier other son, Bowser Jr. And Baby Peach, Peachs and Bowsers daughter, Baby Daisy, Bowser Jr's girlfriend,  and Baby Rosalina, Ludwigs girlfriend. "Hey guys!" Ludwig squealed, happy to see his best friend again. He hugged Porsha. Porsha hugged him back.

"Hey Luddy!" She murmered.

Bowser looked at her immediately sensing that something was wrong. "Your sad, Porsha, what's wrong?" Bowser asked her kindly.

"Um nothing I'm fine Bowser!" Porsha fibbed, staring at the table.

"You sure kiddo?" Bowser asked.

Porsha sniffled. "Well, no." She admitted. "A group of girls are bullying me real badly!" Porsha rubbed her eyes with her paws.

Peach, Ludwig and Bowser both looked stunned. "Its true!" Jimmy murmured.

"Why are they bullying her?" Bowser asked, looking at Porsha sadly.

"We don't know they just are." Jimmy murmured looking upset.

"Oh Porsha, I'm so sorry, I didn't know!" Ludwig gasped, hugging her.

"Its OK you weren't to know!" Porsha sighed, rubbing her eyes again. Suddenly it all hit Porsha, everything they'd said and done to her. She burst out in tears. Ludwig squeezed her tighter. Jimmy hugged her hard too. Bowser gently rubbed Porshas back.

"Its alright Porsha!" Bowser murmured looking at Jimmy.

Jimmy stared back at Bowser. He didn't know what to do, so he just kept hugging Porsha tight. Soon Porshas tears dried up and she stopped crying.

"Thanks guys!" She murmered.

"Its alright baby, anything for you!" Jimmy assured her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Meanwhile, Ryan was still at Jimmy's house. He grabbed his phone and called Jimmy.

Jimmy answered: "hello?"

"Jimmy! Where are you!" Ryan yelled.

Jimmy was taken aback. "In town, having ice cream!" He cried. "Why?"

"Dont move! I'm coming!" Ryan shrieked. He ran to the mall.

"Ryan? What the hell is going on?" Jimmy demanded.

"I'll tell you when I get there!" Ryan panted, hanging up. Jimmy put his phone down, looking confused.

"What's wrong Jimmy?" Peach asked.

"Its Ryan... he's acting all wierd... he's coming here now..." Jimmy murmured.

"That's odd." Bowser frowned.

"Yeah...." Jimmy agreed.

None of them saw, Jill hiding behind an ice cream stand. She pulled out her phone and called Rachel. "There here..." she said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Meanwhile, Rachel was heading towards the ice cream place. Diane, Kira and Ellie behind her. "Okay Jill were on our way!" Rachel cackled. She and her mates all headed towards the ice cream parlour.....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ryan panted, sweated and gasped. He had to get there in time. Jimmy and the other had no clue of the danger they were in! He kept running.....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"I really hope that Rachel stops bullying me soon!" Porsha sighed.

"I know Porsha, we all do!" Jimmy told her.

"Yeah. Can't believe there all being so mean to you!" Ludwig gasped.

"Yeah!" Porsha mumbled.

Then Rachel and her friends all walked into the ice cream parlour!

"Ahh! It's them! It's them!" Porsha squealed.

Rachel smiled wickedly, and she and her friends all began to walk towards them......

A/n cliffhanger! Part 8 (which is gonna be the last part of Fake Friends) will be out soon! Hope you enjoyed reading by guys! 😁💖