A miracle

A few hours later, Jimmy was aloud to leave the hospital, the doctors cleared him. But he didn't leave he stayed in the waiting room with the others waiting for news on Bowser.

"Do you think he'll be alright?" Porsha asked nervously. She was worried.

"Dont worry Porsha I'm sure he'll be fine the doctors are helping him!" Ryan assured her.

"Its all my fault! He got hurt cuz of me!" Jimmy murmured looking upset.

"No its mine, you only stood up for me cuz Rachel was bullying me! If I hadn't let her bully me, Bowser wouldn't have been hurt like that!" Porsha whimpered.

"Hey hey you didn't destve for her too bully you Porsha!" Ryan told her. "Rachel had no right to hurt you, Bowser or Jimmy!"

"I know!" Porsha sighed. "I just hope Bowser will be okay!"

"Me too I'm sure he will be!" Jimmy murmured.

About 6 hours later, a doctor came out of the surgery room. "Princess Peach?" She asked.

"Yes?" Said Peach. "Where's my husband?" Her voice sounded panicky.

"He's through here!" The doctor said pointing. "He's in a lot of pain, but he's alive!" (Yes I decided to make him live, I couldn't kill him off, I love Bowser too much)

"Yay!" Bowser Jr squealed.

"Thank god!" Peach sighed.

"Phew, can we see him please?" Jimmy demanded.

"Of course!" The doctor led them all through to Bowsers room. "Bowser is hooked up to alot so it maybe a little upsetting!" The doctor warned.

They went in and saw Bowser lying down on his bed with his eyes shut. He was hooked up to a lot of machines but not quite as much as before. When they all came in he opened his eyes again.

"Dad! Are you okay?" Ludwig asked.

"Y-yeah I think so!" Bowser moaned. "What happened?" He was a bit forgetful right then.

"Rachel shot you, you had a lung failure! Doctors have just spent the last 9 hours trying to save you!" Porsha whimpered.

"Really? No wonder it hurts so much!" Bowser groaned. He shifted about in pain.

"Dont worry honey, you'll be alright!" Peach told him giving him a kiss.

"Yeah I'm just glad your okay mate!" Jimmy murmured.

"Yeah thanks, I'm glad your okay too!" Bowser told him.

"Thank you!" Jimmy smiled.

"You're welcome!" Bowser smiled back, a few tears of pain leaking from his eyes.

"Your in a lot of pain, sweetheart!" Peach whimpered.

"Yeah, I'll be alright though!" Bowser assured her, more tears coming. It was obvious he was in alot of pain.

"You'll be alright Bowser!" Porsha told him, hugging him.

"Thanks Porsha, and now Rachel's in prison she won't be able to bully you or hurt you anymore!" Bowser assured her, hugging her back.

"Yeah true!" Porsha smiled. "Thanks for helping me and you too Dad!"

"No problem!" Bowser assured her.

"Your welcome baby, absolutely anything for you!" Jimmy smiled. Also giving Porsha a hug. She leaned on to him and sighed.

"Did they say when you'll be able to leave Bowser?" Ryan asked.

Porsha and Jimmy Crystalजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें