Rachel's return

Ludwig cried harder. "Ludwig oh Ludwig! What's wrong? Why are you crying?!" Iggy gasped.

"I-i can't tell you!" Ludwig sobbed.

"I promise I won't tell anyone else, pleeeeeaaaaase Ludwig, I hate to see ya crying like this!" Iggy pleaded.

"Fine but ya have to promise not to tell anyone else about this!" Ludwig sobbed.

"I promise! Please, tell me?" Iggy begged.

"Well it's Porsha, she's pregnant with my child!" Ludwig sobbed.

"What?! Oh my god! Luddy your gonna be a father?!" Iggy gasped.

"Yeah!" Ludwig sobbed.

"Wow!" Iggy murmured. He gave his brother a hug. "I'm sure everything will be okay Luddy!"

"I hope so, I'm gonna go home! I'll see you later!" Ludwig murmured, rubbing his tear stained cheeks.

"Okay, see you later, il go join Morton and Roy!" Iggy said walking away.

Ludwig practically ran through town, tears running down his cheeks. He was in denial. He didn't know if he was ready to be a father. He was so busy trying to stop crying so Bowser wouldn't ask questions, when he bumped smack into someone.

"Ooh!" Ludwig gasped.

"Off, watch where your going!" Rachel sneered. She then saw it was Ludwig and her face split into an evil grin.
"Well well well, lookie what we have here!" She laughed. Jill, Kira and Ellie laughed too.

"I don't want any trouble!" Ludwig sobbed. "I'm just trying to get home!"

"What and cry?!" Kira jeered.

"What you blubbering for anyways? Did that spoiled brat dump ya?!" Rachel laughed.

"No! And don't call her that!" Ludwig cried.

"Whatever, I just need to know, does she love you?" Rachel asked.

"What? Yeah course she does!" Ludwig murmured.

"Like, very very much?" Rachel demanded.

Ludwig nodded. "Yeah, why?!"

"No reason! She'd hate for something bad to happene to ya!" Rachel laughed.

Ludwig suddenly felt a chill. "What do ya mean?" He demanded.

"Nothing!" Rachel laughed. She reached into her bag and pulled out a blade.

Ludwig recoiled. "What in hell you doing with that?" He gasped.

"Duh, its a threat! You come with us, and I won't use it on ya, okay?" Rachel mocked.

"What? No please, I don't wanna go with you, I just wanna go home!" Ludwig cried, beginning to sob again.

"Dont care, I'm getting revenge on Porsha! Now come!" Rachel demanded, pressing the blade into Ludwigs skin.

"Okay, okay! I'm coming!" Ludwig sobbed, starting to walk.

"Good, good!" Rachel laughed as she led him to Jill's car. She opened the backseat door. "Get in!" She ordered.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A few hours later, it was now dinner time. Porsha didn't come to the table when called. She was worried about Ludwig. He hadn't turned up. And he'd promised that he would.

"Porsha! Dinner!" Jimmy yelled again.

Porsha didn't answer. She kept trying to call Ludwig, but his phone went straight to voicemail.

"Ugh, where are ya Luddy?" Porsha muttered.

"Porsha!" Jimmy yelled again. "Come on!"

Porsha went and had dinner but her mind was saying that Ludwig didn't love her anymore. What if he really had left her?

"Hasn't Ludwig turned up?" Jimmy asked.

"No, no he hadn't!" Porsha muttered, feeling tears come. She ran upstairs.

"Porsha?" Jimmy called. He ran after her. "Porsha baby what's wrong?"

"Leave me alone!" Porsha yelled.

"Porsha? What the hells going on?!" Jimmy demanded trying to hug her.

She pushed him off. "Nothing! Just leave me alone, alright?!" She ran downstairs and towards the front door.

"Porsha?! Get back here at once and tell me what the hells going on?" Jimmy yelled, frustrated.

"Sod off!" Porsha shrieked, storming out of the front door, crying.

Jimmy was distraught and confused about what had just happened. "Porsha?!"

"What was all that about?" Ryan asked, confused and worried.

Jimmy didn't answer him because he had no clue either.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Porsha ran down the street, crying. She didn't like this at all. She hadn't meant to loose her temper with her Dad, but she was just sooooo worried about the future. And now Ludwig was avoiding her. Then, she saw Jill's car parked in a lay bay. It was a black sleek car with tinted windows.

Porsha's blood ran cold as she suddenly remembered what her Dad had said about her not being alone while Rachel and her friends were on the pray. Porsha stopped and shivered. She felt like something was extremely wrong here.....

Rachel came out of the car with the tinted windows. Porsha panicked and started to run away. But Rachel called after her, making her stop.

"I wouldn't run, Porsha!"

"Why?? So ya can kidnap me again?" Porsha cried. "I don't think so!"

"Get in the car, now!" Rachel ordered.

Porsha shook her head. "Never!"

"Fine fine, guess I'll just run Ludwig through with my blade then!" Rachel laughed.

"You what?!" Porsha gasped, unable to comprehend what she'd just heard.
"You have Ludwig?!"

"That's right!" Rachel laughed.

"No, your lying!" Porsha cried.

"Am I? Well don't come crying to me when you never see him again!" Rachel laughed.

Porsha hesitated. What if Rachel really did have Ludwig? Or what if it was a trap? Porsha didn't know what to do. Should she at least check? Yes, she would, she decided. She'd never forgive herself if she didn't and it was true, and Rachel really did have her boyfriend. Slowly Porsha approached the Black car.

"That's it, get in the back!" Rachel ordered.

Porsha Slowly opened the cars back door, terrified of what she was about to see..............

Next Part will be out soon!!!!!!