Chapter 2💜

As morning sun rises with shining rays entering the gorgeous mans bedroom through his curtains ,for anyone it maybe blissful but for KIM TAEHYUNG it is nothing ,he just got up groggily and went to do his morning routine

As morning sun rises with shining rays entering the gorgeous mans bedroom through his curtains ,for anyone it maybe blissful but for KIM TAEHYUNG it is nothing ,he just got up groggily and went to do his morning routine. Mr.sam ,the butler who is only allowed in his room brought him his morning tea. He took that and went to the balcony and looked down to see his so called 'PAPA ' sitting there . After seeing him for some seconds with no emotion he went to get ready for his work.

 After seeing him for some seconds with no emotion he went to get ready for his work

He just stood under the shower calming his nerves. He looked around the bathroom darkness is the only thing he could see. In the beginning he wondered why he liked dark colours or from where he got this trait because both of his parents like colourful environment. Then one day the old butler revealed him ,HIS BROTHER is a sucker for dark colours especially black even when he is just a small boy. Since then till now everything in this house was only dark themed . Nobody questioned his actions neither he asked others opinions.
After thinking about his brother for sometime he went to his walk in closet.

 He got ready for his day and just stood in the balcony and saw the sky and closed his eyes ,"Where are 'YOU'?" ,he asked to noone in particular

After few minutes he heard a knock on his door and heard Mr.sam asking him to come for breakfast. 'Breakfast ' he never in his life had a happy meal with a smile in his face with his so called family. He sighed and went down.

Namjoon's pov

There comes my son,the most handsome man in this entire world ,that is what the world calls him.

         He comes downstairs with his all glory in his office attire I myself felt little jeleous and immense proud

He comes downstairs with his all glory in his office attire I myself felt little jeleous and immense proud. But just a close look in his face ,in his almond eyes, it is EMOTIONLESS. And it hit me "I'm the reason for his emotionless eyes " I sighed to myself. And I take a look at my jinnie and my heartbreaks more seeing him wiping his tears away without others knowing.
The whole place become dead silence,only the clanking of utensils and plates heard.
Then he asked with his deep yet calm voice ," Granpa Sam ,Can I get my porridge?". I know jinnie is heartbroken all these years he tried to make him eat his handmade food but all in vain. Then Ria said ," Taehyung oppa , why are you eating porridge when all these delicious foods are for you?". We all know she wants to marry Taehyung. Even mom wants that but me and jinnie can't force him to this also. We already made his life miserable.
"Don't call me oppa. I know what to eat and not to",he said in stern voice indicating no more discussion.
We all ate silently .Before Taehyung can go I called him. "Yes ,Mr.Kim.Do you want something?". That hurts painfully my own son ,my own blood is calling me Mr.Kim. I know and I can't do anything. I calmed myself and said ," Jeon enterprises and Kim enterprises are going to collaborate with a world class company soon. And I talked about this with Mr. JHope . We discussed the terms as it is very important for both the companies. The stock market is getting corrupted with greedy CEOs and it is creating terrible losses to many companies like us as you know. So discuss with their CEO and make an appointment with the world class company that we are going to collaborate. I hope you make the documents ready along with the JEON's CEO and I'll recheck it. "
He just blankly stared at me and nodded with a yes and left. Yes just left without a hug or bye. This is like just a business relationship.
I hope one day you will call me Dad like every kids do . I know I don't deserve it but still silly heart wants it. I entered our room to see Jin holding a small album and talking to himself. I sat beside him he didn't notice my presence. I stared at the photo in his hand ," My baby,My meow, My universe , Papa needs you can't you forgive me? Don't you want me?" ,he wailed painfully .My heart aches to hear his cries and I myself can't hold the tears looking at the photo.

The last picture of our son ,our first treasure ,our first bliss

The last picture of our son ,our first treasure ,our first bliss .
We know where he is .We know how he grew,where he grew . We know but we can't go to him . We can't hug him .We are just admiring him from here.
My one son is far form us both physically and emotionally and my other son is close to us physically but far far away emotionally .
We got DIAMONDS as treasure But not only we failed to protect it but also We broke it .
I hugged my jinnie from behind and we both cried helplessly and regretting our childishness and carelessness in our past years.
I hope one day we could see you, hug you ,and kiss you saying how much we miss you. HOPE is the only thing we can do.

To be continued ~

It is my first time writing a story i hope you all support.