Chapter 15 💜

Same day with taekook~

When Jungkook got up in the empty room. He remembered what he did yesterday and the painful eyes of Taehyung,yes he did notice but avoided it. He sighed and decided to take it in a smooth way now Taehyung is his, he have plenty of time.He went to freshen up and went downstairs and asked one of the maids," Did you see Taehyung anywhere?", "No young master! I think he is in second floor last room.",she replied and he nodded and decided to take a coffee with him to make Taehyung forgive him, although he is a Playboy he never force someone into anything every girl wanted him and he enjoyed the attention. But yesterday lust took over him. He saw Yejin and Jimin making tea while Yejin was looking at Jimin. He went to her and greeted her.(Not a brat )."Good Morning granny", "Good Morning dear,did you sleep well?", Yejin asked. They both saw Jimin taking the tea he made out."I slept well, granny? Where are others?"he asked." Your father in law and Granpa and your brother in law are outside and Jimin is taking tea to Yoongi and Jin was with Taehee helping her in something", she said and earned a nod from the younger. Then Jungkook decided to make some coffee so he went to the counter and started making it messier.seeing him struggle Yejin decided to help," no need to worry dear, I'll help you make coffee for your husband,I know your parents never let you in kitchen", she chuckled at the embarassed younger who nodded his head. After that Jungkook took the coffee and went to the room the maid told. He opened the door and went inside ,it looked like a kids room but dark theme,' which kid would like such dark rooms',he thought to himself.

 He opened the door and went inside ,it looked like a kids room but dark theme,' which kid would like such dark rooms',he thought to himself

He went and opened the curtains and looked at the bed to become frozen at the ethereal view of his sleeping husband. He wore an paijama over the sleeveless top he wore yesterday. He went near him and sat down the bed and examine the flawless face of his husband.He saw eyelids and now he can see the double eyelid clearly and those rose yet firm cheek line and that flawless nose and looked down at the pinkish lips of his husband. Just by the thought of kissing him made him dizzy and he looked down then noticed the hickeys he made yesterday, he never liked his marks on other's bodies and others on his too. But now seeing his marks on Taehyung he felt the whole world is his now. He felt proud to own this perfect man.

He caressed the marks on his neck and felt some movement and he retract his hands and saw Taehyung opening his ocean eyes

He caressed the marks on his neck and felt some movement and he retract his hands and saw Taehyung opening his ocean eyes. Both locked eyes. Taehyung's cold and intense gaze with no emotion and jungkook's curious eyes trying to understand Taehyung's eyes.