Chapter 14💜

Next day sun rises with a new chapter in the life of the couples and new lessons for the elders from the youngers.

Yoongi's pov

I open my eyes to close it instantly.I felt high and I slowly once again open my eyes. I didn't even drink too much but my head and body pains a lot. I closed my eyes to ease the pain in my head, and suddenly last night's incident flashed in his head he widened his eyes and looked down at his chest to instantly smile at the scene. His husband, is sleeping soundly in his arms while pouting cutely,he really felt guilty for forcing himself on Jimin, he needs to clear things with Jimin."I'll try my best to be the best husband park but I don't know if I can love you but I'll try to", he said and kissed Jimin's forehead without his knowing and hugged him tightly thinking how he got that drunk. He felt some moment near him so he closed his eyes and pretend to sleep. 'I never thought I'll be awkward around someone',I thought in my mind.

Jimin rubbed his eyes and looked up at Yoongi's face for few seconds and slowly tried to take his hands from his waist and went to get ready for the day and also for the new life with his HUSBAND.
He bathed and just wore a tshirt and shorts and thought to change the dress when the time comes. He went down.

"I'll talk with you Jimin. I'm sorry for what happened yesterday". I went to get ready for my day and my new life. ' I promise you to be loyal and perfect husband for you' Yoongi thought and went downstairs to the lawn where he saw HyunBin and Namjoon reading newspapers while sipping their coffee sitting opposite to each other. He went and sat beside HyunBin. " Good morning Hero, where is granny and Tae ?" ,"Good morning Rudo,Yejin is preparing your morning tae and tae is not up yet I think so", while they were talking Namjoon was looking at his SON and longingly for a small greeting from him while Yoongi didn't even mind his presence which hurt him like hell. " Umm...Good Morning S...Son", Namjoon caught their attention while stuttering. Yoongi looked at him deeply and said," Morning Mr. Kim, hope you had a good sleep", Namjoon felt like his soul is ripping apart all these years God gave him two loving son's but never gave a chance to get that love from them and hear that word DAD word. He shakingly sighed and continued to pretend reading the paper. HyunBin just looked at them sadly. Although he was angry on his son and son in law he now knew that they changed, they are longing for Yoongi's attention so that he agreed to come to Korea and stay at Kims.

Meanwhile***

Jimin went to kitchen to get something for him and his Husband. Yes now he has someone to care and be responsible for although he won't love Yoongi he will be a perfect and responsible husband just like he is responsible son.
He saw Yejin making Tea and he went to greet her ,"Good Morning,granny", Jimin said with a straight face but calm expression. " Aww my baby happy morning dear,how was your sleep?", She asked while hugging him. Talking of the sleep he remembered how Yoongi's embrace made him sleep without nightmares for the first time in his life he slept this much time. "My sleep was better granny , what about you? What are you doing? Do you need any help?. Yejin just smiled at him and said , " My sleep was good son, I'm making your husband's morning tea, I think he will be down soon". Jimin felt something in his heart 'my husband 'he thought and said ," I'll make him tea granny you take rest", he said making Yejin smile warmly at him. She kissed his forehead and said ," Yoongi will Keep you like a PRECIOUS TREASURABLE GEM, we made the right choice by marrying our prince to you ", she said lovingly. It made Jimin to raise a small ray of hope in his shattered heart. He smiled smally at her and made his way to make some tea. He then saw a bottle down and saw it was a drug and now he can connect dots to last night , somebody drugged his husband. He decided to keep quiet and took the tea and went to lawn and saw Namjoon, HyunBin and Yoongi reading newspapers, he went there and show the coffee cup infront of Yoongi's face who looked up to see Jimin looking at him with his same cold yet beautiful eyes 👀 (Yoongi!!!). He just looked at Jimin in his eyes and said ,"Thank you. Can we talk somewhere park?", He said in his calm yet deep voice. Jimin nodded his head. They moved to the interior of the lawn where flowers are grown aesthetically.