Chapter 18💛

**Time skip after breakfast**

Everyone are sitting in the hall waiting for Aera. The house was full of rush. Every servants and maids are preparing the mansion for the rituals.Soon Aera came and said with a smile, " Jeons, Let's go get the turmeric and grains from our farm". Jeons nodded but JHope asked hesitantly," Um... Granny Is it okay to do the rituals for my both sons?", He didn't want another situation to choose Jungkook over Jimin. He was scared of breaking Jimin's hope in his family which he didn't knew was broken the moment he held Jungkook's hand to the altar. " It's okay son you can..", but aera was cut by Jimin," It's okay halmoini Junghyun uncle will do it for me. Father can do the ritual for Jungkook", everyone are smiling at the understanding boy but only Jeons knew how much the younger didn't want them to do anything for him. Jungkook frowned at that, now he is noticing the surroundings. His Hyung didn't even talk to their parents ever since they came. He decided to talk it out to his parents later. Yoongi noticed Jimin's uncomfortable gesture at that. He sighed and held Jimin's hand who looked at him with the same lost cold eyes. " Uncle Junghyun can do the ritual, halmoini", Aera has no talk here. Even Mins and Kims. Junghyun was more than happy to do it. Julie was also happy doing the ritual. They all nodded and the elders went to the farm. As Aera told, Junghyun and Jhope took the turmeric plant from the soil feeling the tenderness of the nature soil in their hands.

( Ignore gloves)

( Ignore gloves)

They brought the turmeric plant and washed it in the water brought by their wives and dried them off. Then y/n and Julie made that turmeric into powder form by natural method. Y/n was still thinking about Jimin's words. After doing that they cleaned the rice grains and mix some of them in the turmeric powder. After that they used some rose water to make the Haldi for their sons. After making everything ready they went to the mansion. By that time everything was ready in the mansion.

First Yoongi and Tae were called to do the rituals