Chapter 25🌃

**Time skip to next day**

As the rituals are done and only the portrait painting is remaining the young couple is left to rest a bit.

Yoongi is nowhere found in the mansion, he left somewhere before Jimin wakes, he left a note saying that he will be out. Jungkook got up with the same sight of his handsome husband. It's just a week of his marriage and he is already waking up early without his mom's nagging and sweet talks, he start making juices to Taehyung and etc... without his knowledge but surely Jeons noticed these changes and felt contented. Aera and Min couple are resting in the garden area seeing the wonderful flowers and plants being taken care by their one and only Angel. Yes Min's angel Jimin himself felt bored and decided to work in garden and admire it. He is unaware of the stares he is getting from the elders.

 He is unaware of the stares he is getting from the elders

Their trance was broken when Jeons came there. They all seated there. Aera smiled at them and said, "You are really lucky Mr. Jeon ____ you really got a gem ". Hyunbin and Yejin just smiled agreeing to Aera. Jeons looked confused at what the elder one is referring then Aera motioned them to see the beautiful view. Jimin is smelling some flowers and watering them. Jeons felt a tug in their heart at the face of the younger who had no emotion but a calm yet cold face. "I'm really a lucky father to get this angel as my son, grandma", Jhope said looking sadly at his son. They all chuckled when they saw Yoongi out of nowhere intrepted their view by back hugging Jimin.

Meanwhile with Jimin

I was smelling some flowers,their fragrances make my nerves calm just like his fragrance. I shrug off those thoughts and began to water them. Suddenly I Yelp when I felt someone back hugging me. But I calmed down when I get a whip of that fragrance his , my husband's musky fragrance. I feel his chest behind my back. I can feel his hot breath in my neck where he dunked his head down. I can feel his hands tightening their hold in my waist like it is their place and possession. I feel his fingers drawing something in my hip curves.
All these did something to my heart, I had tingles all over my body. I stiffen when I felt him kiss my neck, just a feathery one. But still it made me numb.
He released one hand from my waist and hold my hand in which I am watering the plants and he began to water them along with me.

Even the plants with those tiny droplets didn't get my attention like always.