Chapter 38💜

The sun sets down and the time for the movie night starts.  Jin called everyone to the home theatre,  sending the maids. He set the snacks and drinks for refreshments and brought them to the room. He set down the plates in each bedside. There are totally six beds. The theatre was never used so it is like a new one. Jin left the movie decision to Aera as she personally decided everything. It was now 6 pm. They will have dinner too in the theatre itself and Jin already decided the dishes. Jin went to the theatre room and saw Aera and Jeons seated in one bed. While Mins and Taehee sat in another bed. Jhope and Y/N came behind him.
Jhope was worried for Y/N as she was not responding for anything he asked from the moment Jungkook left her in the room. He thought they might have had a fight which is very rare. But Y/N didn’t even open her mouth and directly went to bathroom. She came out after half an hour and laid in the bed. She woke up only when the maid called them. He even told they can pass this over. But she refused.   Even after asking for many times she didn’t say what was bothering her. Jin smiled at them and welcomed them. All the elders sat in the front row. Jhope and Y/N sat in the second row. Jin sat in the another bed in the second row. Namjoon came and settled himself beside his husband and Jennie came she was hesitant where to sit. But Namjoon didn’t even let her think he just called her over to their cot. She hesitated at first. “ Come here dear. We’re just like your parents. Come here sit”, Jin called lovingly. Jennie’s eyes moistened, she really felt overwhelming at their love and care. She wished that Yoongi would have stayed with them giving them a chance, he might be different now. More lovely. More calm. More lively.  Of course Yoongi is calm and composed but that is until you reach his limits which is very small. She was in daze and brought back by Jin who pulled her in their side. He smiled at her moist eyes wiping them. Jennie smiled back and settled herself between the lovely couple. After few minutes Yoongi and Jimin came, followed by Taehyung and Jungkook. Yoongi plopped in the right corner last row bed pulling Jimin along with him. Taehyung also settled himself comfortable in the other bed. He saw Jungkook standing looking at Jimin without moving. He frowned at his always cheerful husband and held his hands. Jungkook who felt the touch was brought back from his guilt world. He smiled at Taehyung hiding his teary eyes and sat beside him. He laid his head in Taehyung’s chest closing his eyes trying to calm himself. Taehyung being habituate to his husband hugged him closer. The lights were turned off and the movie begins in order. It’s juts evening so Aera choose a funny romantic movie to start the moment. The movie is "Twenty".
Everything was going smoothly until one scenes begins and the roars of laughter echoed in the cinema room.
Mainly Jennie, Yoongi , Taehyung, Jin and Hyunbin.

(Watch this from 0.53).

Namjoon looked at the laughing persons and shook his head. Laughing like this loud is running in their blood. But what caused the silent girl Jennie to laugh this loud.

     The answer came too soon. Jennie turned to Yoongi who also looked at her. Then they both shouted in unison," Sehunnniieee!!!! ", saying that they both again bursted into laughter. Jimin who was seeing his husband laughing his heart out smiled at him admiring him wishing he could also laugh like that with him without any fear.

   " What made you laugh so hard Hyung?", Jimin asked curiously as they mentioned Sehun. " It's just it reminds of Sehun asking PAA money, while he do the same to him and we will always watch the show sitting in the sofa laughing hard with Maa. He chases Sehun around the house kicking him and throwing things at him", Yoongi said again bursting into laughter. And Jennie who heard it couldn't contain her excitement and turned to their bed and said, " And you know what, while he is sulking and getting beaten up we will get our own monthly tip from him with a smile and hug. He will give us extra too while sehun gets extra beating", she laughed out remembering sehun's face when she gets the allowance from Sehun's dad. When she said that she was a family to both Yoongi and Sehun she didn't lie. Sehun's parents were rich and all but they never show their attitude. They are as lovely and as funny as the boy. They both love Jennie and Yoongi as their own kid.
Taehyung who heard this also smile at their memories. Jungkook who looked at his Hyung smiling at Yoongi felt more guilt crawling in his skin. He broke out of his gaze when Taehyung called him. "D-o yo-u ha-ve a-ny memories like this?", Taehyung stuttered trying to get to know Jungkook just like Jimin did. Jungkook smiled, he understands that Taehyung is the one for him. "Mm... Yes I have. Like Yeonjun, you know my twin friends. He is the elder one and he always wastes his money so last year he was chased by uncle all over their garden with a slipper in his hand. You know we all ran after him to not miss the fun. That was really hilarious", Jungkook said to which Taehyung giggled thinking of the scene in his mind. Then the movie continued with more laughter and some peacefulness.
After that they decided to have their dinner and continue the rest. The dinner was served in their bed itself by the bedside table. The next movie is also a comedy one. So they all laughed to their heart content. Then atlast a horror movie. Which is very scary to some people. Because Jin is already inside the blanket while Namjoon shakes his head. Yoongi is taking this scary opportunity to hug his poor baby husband tightly hiding in his chest who is blushing furiously. Taehyung on the other hand is chewing his lips anxiously and slightly moved towards Jungkook and slides beside him closing his eyes tightly. The movie starts and whenever the ghost pops out the mother and son trio will shout and hide themselves more and more which is more entertaining to others than the movie. Jennie who is laughing at Jin looked at Yoongi who is getting comforted by Jimin even in the dark, their care shines off. She slightly smiled at herself and shook her head to clear such thoughts. Meanwhile Jungkook who was too immersed in the movie scoffed at the simple scary scenes when he felt shivering beside him. The lights were off only the screen is visible. He frowned and lowered himself and saw Taehyung hugging his hand, eyes closed tightly and shivering. He understands that Horror is not his cup of tea. So he slowly hooked his hand under his head and pulled him to his chest. Taehyung instantly hugged his waits burying his face in the crook of his neck. "Shh... Baby it's fine. It's just a movie. Look at me..", Jungkook tried to pull the shaking male to look at him. Taehyung grip become more tighter and he shook his head, " SC...AR-Y", that's the only word his mouth left. Jungkook smiled, this is Kim Taehyung, a small cute little cub of his. 'MINE!!', Jungkook thought. " Look at me Taehyung I'll never let them come near you. I'm here", he said as he successfully managed to make Tae to look at him. He smiled at the glossy hopeful eyes and pecked them. His heart is thumping loudly and his mind is frozen at innocent face. He pecked his husband's pouty soft lips and hugged him tight as he long forget the movie. After a while admiring his husband he too slept while tha warmth and sandlewood smell calms his nerves down.