Chapter 7💜

IN KIMS ENTERPRISE

JIMIN'S POV

I came to Kims enterprises at the assigned time with Kai and went to the reception.

I know tae is artistic while we are kids and he proved it even the reception screams the elegance of their CEO

I know tae is artistic while we are kids and he proved it even the reception screams the elegance of their CEO. The receptionist eyed me teasingly and tried to look sexy but I just glared and went to the meeting room as soon as she told us.

As I was waiting for tae I saw his secretary entering and he bowed to me

As I was waiting for tae I saw his secretary entering and he bowed to me. I smiled at him. He is cute. After few minutes other important members and My Tae Tae entered the meeting room. His eyes met mine for a second I tried to smile at him but he ignored me and said to start the presentation of the ideas and details of the profit we gonna gain in this project. This collaboration is mainly an awareness for the importance of fashion and elegance of models and the attractive and eye catching designs of the companies. As Kai was explaining some of the designs I and my team made , I tried to steal a glance at Tae's face and tried to find any kind of emotion but all in vain. His face is void and I'm scared to know the reason . I myself is unimpressive and how can I read others it's just my imagination. As I came out of my thought I saw tae looking at me and turned away. After the meeting finished, we decided to update the agreement details through email to MINS ENTERPRISES , which is the company we are going to collaborate with. A big dream company every human dieing to work. Suddenly Soobin caught everyone's attention and announced the good news , " Sir ,the MINS ENTERPRISES sent an email as they selected us and JEONS as the main patners of this world class project and their CEO and one of the main board member will be with us for the rest of the project and they will announce their arrival within two days". As everyone was taking their leave and congratulating Tae and me for the collaboration. I'm happy as Dad will be happy. I saw tae was going to leave . I hold his coat at an instant and we stood there awkwardly . He didn't say anything and stood there facing the wall, I sighed and took his hand and shook it ," Congratulations Tae, Hope we make it a grand success". I saw him exhale deeply and said ," Congratulations to you too Mr. Park " and he just went off. He called me Mr. Park not chim chimmy anything . I closed my eyes letting my tear fall as I didn't notice holding it.' Let's hope for the best tae ',I thought and went away.