Chapter 19 💜

**Next day morning**

It was the next ritual to be done perfectly. Jimin was the first one to do this common ritual of every clan and family. He should cook accordingly to everyone's liking which a perfect son in law should know according to Aera. This was what she told Tahee and Jin. She will never compromise in this one. Every food should be perfect and there should be noone to question it. Ofcourse Jin being Yejin's son too didn't help him escape from the scoldings he got when his one dish becomes saltier than others liking. Likewise Taehee was her parents' brat (like Jungkook lol!!!), She doesn't know that much to cook. She got a month punishment of learning all kinds of dishes if she failed in the next test, she wouldn't be accepted by Aera. Being the lady of the biggest and top clan of Northkorea and Deagu, she wouldn't tolerate such mistakes. A daughter/son in law of Kims should be a perfect one without any flaws to be pointed out. That's why still now having numerous cooks to cook in the mansion, Jin was obliged to cook the foods for the family.

Yoongi got up early due to some pending emails to be checked. He was going down to have some tea or coffee for himself , he saw Jungkook lazily coming out of the room. Jungkook looked up when he felt another presence before him. "Good morning Hyung", he said with a smile(not a brat inside the family). "Good morning,Jungkook.Why are you up early?", Yoongi asked as they reach the kitchen. "Can't sleep Hyung,So came for a morning drink,What about you?", Jungkook asked while pouting. Why won't he , he was woken by his husband's nonstop ringing phone, which annoyed him. He know Tae must be late yesterday. So he answered the call which was not so much important just some signature needed in some documents which he will tell his husband once he rise up. After that he couldn't get to sleep, so he came down." I have some emails to check, Jungkook", Yoongi replied getting coffee powder and Sugar to get himself and this little bunny a cup of coffee. " Hyung, don't call me Jungkook. You are my family member. It feels weird to hear my full name. Call me like kook...kookie...jungkookie... anything like this", he whined. Yoongi chuckled at the youner's cuteness. "Ok kookie",he teased. As Jungkook was looking at what the elder was doing, he also wanted to learn making coffee for himself and his husband in future(without his knowledge he was thinking -_-). "Hyung...Umm...Can you teach me to make coffee and Juices", he asked with his big doe eyes which he thought everyone's weakness, that make himself cringe at times. Yoongi looked at Kook shocked," Kook, tomorrow you're gonna cook a whole meal for 3 families and here you are asking me to teach you to make coffee and juice", he asked frowning. That reminded Jungkook of the ritual which made him wide his eyes. " Hyung please help me. I know mom and aunt can't help orelse Halmoini will find it. Now you teach me this and after breakfast please help me", he literally sat in the floor whinning to yoongi who wondered is this how someone talk in their first conversation. "Ok ok kookie, get up now we will learn to make the most tastiest coffee and some fresh juices", he exclaimed making the Younger jolt up from his tantrums and When Yoongi started, he listened carefully. He never even listened his lectures this carefully lol.

 He never even listened his lectures this carefully lol