Chapter 28💜

After the hasty and eventful week of the rushed marriage and rituals, the family is back to its normal life and that is the Kim's empress Kim Seokjin is preparing breakfast for his now complete family ordering everyone to do their works properly. Yejin and Tahee looked at him with adoration. They have seen this boy grow and get married and brought their first happiness to this world. They also witnessed how this boy unknowingly lost their happiness with his own foolishness. How their bright moon was born and they both witnessed their sons losing that moon in the ocean of abyss still unable to reach it. They witnessed it all. They witnessed his smile when Yoongi born. They witnessed the adoration when Taehyung born. They witnessed the tears he left when Yoongi left. They witnessed him being broken when his own son looked at him with his dead eyes. They witnessed everything. But now that he got a chance to change everything they hope he will succeed. Because they can only hope. Today after a total of seven days Min Yoongi for the first time is going to visit Kim enterprises along with his brother. They are gonna officially start the project today. But is it important for Yoongi more than his sleep then definitely 'NO'.So he is still sleeping peacefully without worrying about anything. Jimin who got up early and freshened all ready to go to office but the sole reason for going to office is the meeting with Min's CEO who is sleeping as if he didn't have any meeting. And here Jimin is looking at his husband thinking how to wake his husband because he called him more than ten times but at last he got only one reply that is ," Min, come let's cuddle baby", which surely didn't make Jimin blush. So he is sitting with a small pout looking angrily at his husband. He looked at his husband for few seconds and went downstairs sulking. Taehee and Yejin noticed the boy coming downstairs all ready to start his day.

Yejin looked at his face and cooed at the cute male who was pouting at something which she clearly know what it is

Yejin looked at his face and cooed at the cute male who was pouting at something which she clearly know what it is. "Good morning baby", Yejin called the lost male. "Morning Granny", Jimin replied going towards her. He can see Jin cooking from the open kitchen. He just sat there thinking how to wake his sleepy husband lost in his thoughts. That's when he see Taehyung coming down all ready just like him.

He also come and sit beside Yejin who greeted him

He also come and sit beside Yejin who greeted him. He didn't even take a glance at him. Jimin felt hurt at the ignorance but he deserved it. "Tae where is Jungkook?", Taehee asked Taehyung who was going through some important files who looked up and answered, "He is still sleeping". "Ohh..tae he needs to go college today son go and wake him up", Yejin said. Taehyung sighed and kept all his files there and went upstairs. He opened his room and went inside and saw still the same view. After their marriage it is always Jungkook waking up first but today he is the one who woke up first and admired his husband and how his husband fit perfectly in his arms. He shook his head and went to other side of the bed where Jungkook is sleeping soundly.