Chapter 22💜

*With yoonmin*

The search for the flower is not easy when rose is prohibited in Daegu and Tiger lily is a wild flower and very rare and only found in deep caves and that is what Google says.
Yoongi is walking ahead carefully at the rocks which may trip them as it's early morning and is full of snow melted water. He held Jimin's hand tightly guiding him. Soon Jimin see a small hole where his phone is pointing out in the presence of tiger lilies. He is world's top CEO he have sources. He went near it and sat at the edge looked at Jimin and asked,"You wait here, I'll bring the flowers ". But before he could slid. Jimin grabbed his hem of shirt and said,"Let's go together Hyung", Yoongi sighed at the boy and nodded his head. They both sat at the edge and slid down but fell in a small pond which is not that much deep. It is fully dark. Jimin hate darkness. He couldn't even see Yoongi. His fear began to take control of him. "Hy--hyun---hyung", he couldn't even form a word. He began to shake. His eyes began to tear up. Before he can fall on the water he was pulled into a hard yet warm chest. His waist was in a tight and safe grip. He clutched on other's shirt tightly like his life is depend on him. He know this scent and body. After all he let no one come this much close to him except his Husband. "Shuuu....calm down Min. I'm here. Shuuu....take breath baby", Yoongi said slowly in his ears and kissing it. He felt Jimin taking deep breaths. He slightly tried to move but Jimin clutched onto him tightly. He moved his head straight and said," Don't be afraid baby. Noone can harm you when I'm here." , He said and kissed Jimin's right eye. "Noone can come near you when I'm near you love. Calm down.", He said and kissed Jimin's other eye.

", He said and kissed Jimin's other eye

(I couldn't find any better guys)

Then and small peck at the pink nose. All the while Jimin listens to everything calming down at the deep soothing voice. Feeling the feathery magical pecks on his face. Soon he felt hot breath against his lips. He felt weak. His body began to heat up. The water in their body didn't help much. He tighten his hold in Yoongi's arm. He felt shivers run down his spine when he heard," Can I kiss you Min?", He couldn't form any words. He just nodded his head.

Yoongi smiled at that. He couldn't control himself. He leaned down eyeing the male in his arms.

Closed eyes....

Pink nose.....

Dark rose cheeks......

Inviting plump lips......

His husband.....

His Jimin.....

MIN JIMIN....

But before he touch those lips. He said ,"Open your eyes Min". Jimin was confused as why Yoongi didn't kiss him. He slowly opened his eyes and see that piercing eyes screaming something which he couldn't understand. Before he could say something Yoongi began to talk,

" I always wanted a person who will kiss my wounds away before kissing my lips. Someone who will enjoy my imperfections and heal my pain and accept me the real one.
I want them to love me the way I never felt love before.
And now the person who I belive all this and who will kiss my soul first is YOU. You're my first kiss Min and I like you."