Chapter 34 💜

"Yo...Jen",

with a big bright smile Yoongi too hugged her tight when Sehun left her. Jennie too returned the smile and hugged him tight, but something is in her eyes as she looked at Yoongi. A look of hurt? Maybe. Nobody noticed that as she masked it perfectly like she has been doing that since forever. When he pulled away and both Sehun and Yoongi dragged her holding both of her hands , to their group.

A beautiful girl,

A beautiful girl,

The moon and stars doesn't even glow as her eyes.
Strawberries, cherries even angel's smile couldn't shine down her beautiful cupid lips.
Her attire screams business, an elegant outfit not like other girls wearing too much revealing clothes. She screamed gorgeous. The broad shoulders. The tanned neck and her screaming proud eyes.

     While everyone are standing awkwardly whom to ask who she is? That she is literally sandwiched between the cold CEO and his cool COO,  Jungkook broke the silence having enough of it. "Hyung, Who is she?". Yoongi looked at the younger with a small smile and pulled her and held her shoulders from behind and let the others see her. Like hugging her from back.

"Meet our bestest best friend since forever, Jennie" Yoongi said smiling proudly at her

"Meet our bestest best friend since forever, Jennie" Yoongi said smiling proudly at her. Now this closeness and Yoongi's happiness doesn't sit well with someone. Someone who thought he would never feel Jeleous over something this silly.

Jimin.

The way his husband's eyes shining while introducing her and freely touching her is making him uncomfortable. He knew Yoongi wouldn't cheat on him or leave him but still this girl before him is no less than an angel. A beautiful, attractive and glorious look in her whole demeanor. A strong and bold posture. Eyes held up and never can be looked down. Beauty standards falling at her feet while she crush them. His husband is fond of her. It's just a month and Yoongi is being cosy with him and begin to like him, so it wouldn't even take a month for her to win Yoongi from him if she decides it. And the way she steal glances at him makes his heart curl in fear. Fear of losing his only HOPE. Losing his only way to have a chance to have a taste of happiness.

Before he could over think more he felt a firm hold in his waist pulling him flush against the hard chest of his manly husband. "Now.... Meet my beautiful angel, Min Jimin, My husband", Yoongi introduced him to the beautiful girl who's name is, Jennie. He smiled at her a little while she give the same smile while Jimin noticed the pain that crossed her eyes for a moment when Yoongi mentioned ' husband '.