Chapter 10💜

Edited one*

Jeon family arrived at Kims Mansion in the said time and were shocked to see MINS there but soon composed themselves and greeted each other and they all were in the backyard to discuss about the sudden proposal.

(Let's try out a new way conversation between them in the backyard)

Mr.Jeon: As we said earlier we really want to ask your younger son's hand for marriage.

Taehee: I don't mind marrying Taehyung to your grandson, but still is your grandson okay with the marriage did he really love our tae?

Y/N : We never force our son into anything , his wish is our command, So don't worry kookie loves your son and we want to fullfill our son's wish ( she said smiling).

Jin : Then,we don't have any problem in this marriage ( he thought kook loves Tae so for his son's happiness he will do it).

HyunBin: Will Tae be okay with this marriage? Did you ask him if he has a lover or not?.

Namjoon: Tae never had a love life. He is just workaholic so for his future it is our responsibility to take decisions. ( he said although he never asked tae).

Mr.Jeon : Then let's talk about the marriage.As Jungkook was excited for this marriage and our company got a big project we can keep the marriage this week end and then the next day we can hold a party for the celebration of both the marriage and success.

Taehee : Isn't it a bit rush?within a week we have to do many arrangements and we should start shopping for the grooms and so on. ( She asked hesitantly still she wish Tae could Marry Ria. But this is a big opportunity for Tae's life.)

Mr. Jeon : Don't worry about those things Taehee . We'll arrange everything and for the groom shopping they can go day after tomorrow and Hope and Junghyun will do the marriage arrangements and location.( He said confidently. He only want his Prince happiness)

Everyone agreed to it and Y/N was happy for her son.
Jin was just praying to the god to make Jungkook love Tae truly which they can't show.
All the way Yejin was silently waiting for a moment to ask for the wish she and her husband had in their mind. Then she suddenly spoke gaining everyone's attention.

Yejin : Mr.Jeon I heard you have another grandson.

Mr Jeon: Yes Mrs.Min, his name is Jimin. (He didn't say the sure name ashamed of themselves)

Yejin: Ahmmm ... Mr.Jeon we have a proposal for you.

Mr.Jeon: Yes Mrs. Min please proceed.

Yejin: We want your grandson Jimin's hands for our grandson

Mrs.Jeon: What?!!!

Hope: You mean you want Jimin to marry the famous CEO Min YOONGI

HyunBin: Yes Hope, I really liked your son , so will you make us the lucky ones to have that Angel as Min kingdom's Queen. ( He said with a geniune smile)

Junghyun: it's really shocking for us Mr.Min, we never thought our Jiminie will be able to marry a real world King. ( He also want a best partner for Jimin. This is the only thing they can do to make Jimin happy)