Chapter 32 ❤️

~ Time skip to evening

     Today Yoongi and Tae came earlier. Jin was there waiting for the driver to give the untouched lunch box just like always. But the driver came to him with a bright smile and gave him the lunch box. He furrowed his eyebrows at the beaming driver and held the box and soon felt the light weight. His heart began to beat rapidly, just at the mere possibility,he rushed to the kitchen and opened the bag and took out the tiffen boxes and opened. His eyes were pouring tears ..

      Happy tears ...

that his son finally ate his handmade lunch. He felt like blessed by the god. Finally god heard his prayer. But, He didn't know that both his sons ate the food. But soon , very soon his every tears will be valued.

Time heals.

    Jimin too came but later than Yoongi and Tae. Jungkook is out with his friends so he will be late. He informed Jin. Jin informed Taehyung about the latter's arrival.

     Jimin went to their room and freshened up. He didn't see Yoongi in the room but he saw Yoongi's car parked up in the Mansion. He thought Yoongi would be with Yejin or Hyunbin so he shrugged and went downstairs to help Jin with something he can do. He went to the kitchen and saw Jin was cooking something with a bright smile. A smile which is very rare to see and witness. A smile which the Kim's Mansion couldn't see all these years. The workers are happy seeing their Master finally smiling truly. Jimin asked,"Um...papa do you need any help?", He asked taking Jin taking him out of his dream land. "Oh! You came baby. I don't need any help dear. Come have some tea and relax. You look tired.", Jin said giving Jimin a cup of tea and small peck at Jimin's temple, and continue to do his work. "Thanks papa", Jimin said feeling the warm love in the motherly kiss and he continued to drink the tea getting used to such feelings. "Ummm....Jimin ...I... can you..", Jin stuttered looking at Jimin. Jimin looked confused and asked "What happened papa, do you need me to do something?". "Look I made some sweets and cakes. Can you take these to Yoongi. He is in appa's office", Jin said giving the plate where the sweets are arranged beautifully. Although Jimin want to ask why Jin is not facing Yoongi himself, they are relatives right? but he choose to remain silent. He nodded his head and grabbed the plate and went to Namjoon's office. It will be euphoric feeling and Namjoon will be over the moon if he gets to know his yoonie used his office.

 It will be euphoric feeling and Namjoon will be over the moon if he gets to know his yoonie used his office

But poor him , he is not in home right now. Jimin came all the way with steady steps with confidence but he halt in his steps when the thought of this morning came to his mind. How will he face Yoongi now? Nowadays he is not himself. He can feel himself feeling new things when he is with Yoongi. Yoongi is stimulating something in him which never in his life he thought of having. With contemplating mind, he knocks on the door. He heard a deep voice saying him to come in. He went inside and saw his husband reading some files with a frown. On sensing someone inside the office Yoongi looked up and within a fraction of second his frown is replaced with a soft smile. He motioned Jimin to come near him. Jimin with hesitancy went near Yoongi. He stood the opposite side of the working desk. "I brought some sweets and your coffee, Hyung", Jimin said with a straight face. Yoongi didn't mind the emotionless face of the younger nowadays. He is used to it now. He called Jimin to come near him. Jimin stood sometime rooted and finally moved near Yoongi's chair. Yoongi took the plate from Jimin's hand and placed them in the table.