Piercings | M

"Baby?" Demi called out as she stepped through her front door, dumping her purse down onto the floor as she slid her feet from her shoes. She didn't hear a reply but did hear the sound of paws pattering along the wooden floor. "Hi Babies" Demi fussed Batman and Ella as they jumped at her legs, their tails wagging in excitement. "Oh, did you both miss me?" her laugh bounced off the walls as they began to bark.

"DEMI?" the voice came from upstairs. Demi bit down on her lip as she pushed herself to stand, removing her jacket as she began upstairs and towards her bedroom. Odell stepped out of the bathroom, nothing but a towel around his waist. Demi's lower region suddenly ached for him. "Hi Mama" she bit down on her lip as she took slow and sultry steps towards him. "How was your day off? Didn't miss me too much I hope" she lightly giggled as she sunk her teeth into her lip, keeping her eyes locked on Odell's that filled with confusion. "What's going on?" Demi pressed her hand to his damp chest, pushing him lightly until he dropped down onto the bed.

"I have a little surprise for you" she kept her eyes locked on Odell's as she slid her hands down her body, undoing the button on her jeans and slowly pushing them down her legs. Her lips twitched into a smirk as Odell began to fidget.

"Erm, Baby. If the surprise was to make me hard, it's worked" Demi giggled as she shook her head, still biting on her lip. She moved to straddle him, taking a hold of his hands once she was settled on his lap. She moved them to cup her breasts. Demi isn't someone who enjoys wearing bras, she gave up on them a while ago. Demi found Odell's slight confusion amusing. It took him a while to realise what she was trying to show him. "You pierced these babies?" he removed his hands from her breasts once she nodded. He tugged her 'Rolling Stones' shirt up her body and tossed it off to the side.

"You like them?" his tongue slid along his lip as he nodded.

"Fuck yeah!" Demi jumped as he lightly caressed her hardened and sensitive nipple with his thumb. "You okay?"

"Just a little sensitive" he leant to kiss her breast. Demi gasped as he lightly wrapped his lips around her nipple. "Fuck O!" her arms wrapped around his neck, her fingers sliding through his curls as he gave her other breast the same attention.

"I like these a lot" Odell glanced up at Demi, a twinkle in his eyes. "Did it hurt?" he lightly traced around her nipple with his thumb, admiring the beauty. He could feel himself growing under his towel, pressing against Demi's crotch. The towel was the only thing keeping them separated.

"Not as much as I'd expected" Demi leant down to connect their lips. "I want you" his lips twitched into a smirk. She slid her tongue along Odell's bottom lip, deepening the kiss as she slowly pushed him to lie back on the bed. A low moan slid from the back of his throat as she managed to slide her hand down to his hardened member. He twitched in her grip, grunting down her ear as she kissed down into his neck.

"Baby..." he grumbled, his hands gripped Demi's hips as she gently slid her hand along him. "Fuck!" her lips twitched into a smile against his neck. "Shit! You-You're gonna make me cum, Baby" Demi circled her thumb around his tip that was leaking with pre-cum. She pressed soft kisses along his chest and then back up to his lips. Odell cupped her face in his hands as he brought her lips down to meet his. He forced his tongue into her mouth, an electric shock shot down her spine as it delicately slid along hers. Demi bit down on Odell's bottom lip as she pulled away from him, staring down into his eyes before she released his lip from her grip. Her body covered itself in goosebumps as Odell's hands slid along her body, delicately sliding along her breasts. She dropped her head back and lightly moaned. "You're beautiful, Baby" he softly slid his thumb along her nipple, a light gasp slid from her lips due to how sensitive they were.

"I love you" Demi leant down once again to kiss him.

"I love you too, Baby" Demi bit down on her lip as she pulled away from him, glancing down as she took his hardened member into her hand and she pressed the tip into her. Loud moans filled the bedroom as Demi sunk onto him. "Fuck!" Odell gripped her hips as Demi adjusted to him inside her. She eventually began to bounce on his lap, their moans and groans mixing together. Odell flipped them over, grabbing Demi's hands and holding them above her head as he pounded into her. Odell pressed his lips to Demi's as moans slipped from her luscious lips. Odell's thrusts grew sloppy as he grew closer to his release. He managed to press his thumb to Demi's clit, pushing her to her climax. Her back arched into Odell, a guttural moan slipping from her lips. He pulled out of her and then dropped down onto the bed beside her, admiring the way her chest fell as she breathed heavily. Demi's lips twitched at the corners as Odell lightly circled her nipple with the tip of his finger.

"You-You're obsessed" Demi softly laughed.

"They're beautiful, Baby" he leant to press his lips to Demi's neck. His hand delicately slid down her stomach and then dripped between her legs.

"O" Odell smirked against the soft skin of her neck as he lightly caressed her sensitive clit. "Fuck!" she whimpered at the sensation. He nibbled on her neck and circled her clit until she was squirming around on the bed, blacking out from another orgasm. Odell watched her chest rise and fall, admiring her new nipple piercings that made his mouth water.

——