I Want You | M

Demi stepped into Odell's place with Matthew behind her. The large house was crowded with people, loud music was blasting from the speakers in the living area. This was definitely more than Demi expected it to be when she got the invitation. She thought it was just a 'little get together.'

Demi scanned the large crowd for any familiar face. Matthew remained behind her as she pushed her way towards the kitchen, shoving off many drunk guys. She eventually found Odell who stood chatting to a curly haired blonde who was flashing a lot of cleavage. Demi's eyes narrowed in on him until Matthew jabbed her in the back.

"Go to him. I'll be fine" she only agreed when Matthew gently shoved her in Odell's direction.

Demi slowly began towards him, feeling this sudden surge of jealousy as he laughed at something the blonde had said. Her stomach filled with butterflies as Odell's eyes met hers. His lips twitched into a smirk and even as the blonde continued to talk, he never once glanced back at her.

"Demi" he spoke once she was close enough to him, his hand moving to press against her hip. His hand slowly slid around her waist as he pulled her into his chest. He pressed a light and subtle kiss to the nape of her neck before he pulled away. "Looking as gorgeous as ever" Demi felt her cheeks flush. The blonde was glaring holes into the side of Demi's face, jealous at the attention she was receiving from Odell.

"You don't look too bad yourself" he lightly chuckled and then leant to press his lips to her ear.

"So, you ready to stop playing games yet?" a shiver ran down Demi's spine as he slid his hand briefly down her ass. Odell has made it obvious that he wants her but Demi has been playing hard to get. She's been screwed over enough. She wants a guy to chase her, she's over giving in straight away.

"What games, Beckham?" his lips twitched into a smirk as she pulled away from him. "I'm not doing anything."

"Follow me. I ain't doing this shit in public" he wrapped his hand around her wrist and gently pulled her behind him. Demi was actually amazed by the cleanliness of his bedroom. He's a guy, she didn't expect it to be spotless. "You're doing more than nothing, Lovato. You don't think I see the longing looks you give me, or the way you hold your breath when I touch you. You ain't fooling me, Baby" he unfastened the top few buttons of his shirt. Demi swallowed hard as she felt the all too familiar clenching in her lower stomach. "You want me as bad as I want you. I ain't gonna let your fine ass go" Odell pressed his hand to her hip and then moved it down to her ass, pulling her into him so she could feel his desire for her against her belly. Odell's lips twitched into a smirk as she whimpered. "You definitely ain't fooling anyone, Baby" Demi's legs weakened as Odell leant in to softly kiss her neck. Her hand gripped at his shirt to keep her balance.

"Odell..." the way his name rolled off her tongue made him groan. Demi gasped as he managed to slide his hand up her dress, his fingers pressing into her hot and wet flesh.

"No panties, you dirty girl" Demi's hand gripped onto his arm as he fondled her bundle of nerves.

"I-I didn't want panty lines" she struggled to catch her breath.

"Fucking liar" he whispered down her ear. "What do you want, Baby Girl?" Demi moaned as he caressed her clit.

"O..." a light whimper slipped from her red lips.

"Tell me what you want, Lovato?"

"You" his lips twitched into a smirk. "I-I want you" Demi squealed as Odell grabbed her thighs and lifted her into his arms. He turned and lowered her down onto the bed, instantly pressing his lips to hers as her hands moved to caress either side of his face. His tongue slid along Demi's as her hands moved down to his chest where she started to unbutton the rest of his shirt. Odell pushed Demi's dress up to her hips to give him easier access to where she craved him the most. Demi's body arched into him as he kissed into her neck, nibbling and sucking on her sweet spot. She was surprised with how quickly he had found it. Odell kissed down the valley between her breasts as her fingers combed through his curls, leaving his mark with every little kiss.

"Mmm, you're so beautiful" he mumbled against her chest.

"Odell" Demi grumbled, hooking her toes in the waistband of his pants. He softly laughed as he pulled away from her.

"Patience, Baby" he unfastened his pants and pushed them down his legs along with his boxers. Demi's breath caught in her throat at the sight of his hard member. Odell moved his fingers to her damp crevice, watching her body arch and her face contort with pleasure as he eased two fingers into her.

"Fuck!" her hands gripped at the sheet as he leant down to kiss her clit. Her legs clamped around him as he brought her to orgasm, his tongue flicking her clit and his fingers repeatedly brushing against her g-spot. Her moans filled the bedroom as she climaxed, heavily panting and gripping at his curls. "Shit" he kissed back up her body as she calmed down from her high, pressing himself against her sensitive pussy.

"You taste so sweet" he pressed his lips to her ear, grinding his dick along her slit. "Fuck, you gonna be mine now?" his fingers played with her hair as their eyes met. "This ain't no game, Demi. I like you a lot, Lovato" her lips twitched into a smile as she played with his curls.

"Okay" his eyebrows raised as he halted his gently thrusting.

"Okay what?"

"I like you too" Demi rolled her eyes as he smirked. "Now, fuck me" he adjusted himself on top of her, pressing the tip of his dick into her. Just watching her face contort to pleasure as he eased himself into her pushed him that much closer to his climax. His thrusts were hard and fast, his lips pressing to Demi's to stifle her screams of pleasure. They were thankful the music downstairs was so loud otherwise the entirety of the house would know what they were up to.

——