Yes

The first thing Demi's eyes landed on as she woke was the empty space on the bed beside her that's usually occupied by her boyfriend of nearly 3 years, Odell Beckham Jr. They'd been living together for just 6 months and almost every morning they woke up wrapped in each other's arms. She always felt in a good mood whenever they woke up like that.

Demi trudged downstairs, a little surprised to find her assistant Tiffini sat at her kitchen counter. There was no obvious sign of Odell.

"God you can sleep" Demi's eyebrows raised.

"Have I forgot a meeting or something?" Tiffini softly laughed at the brunettes obvious confusion.

"No, Babe. I'm just here to pass on a message" she pushed herself off the stool, holding out a folded-up piece of paper. Demi took it, instantly recognising the writing.

Baby, there's a dress hanging up in the closet that I want you to put on. Max will be with you at 11. See you soon beautiful! - Odell

"What's going on?" Tiffini laughed as she nodded. "Tiff, I ain't doing shit until I know what's going on."

"And that is why I'm here" her lips twitched into a smirk. "He knew you'd object" Demi rolled her eyes as Tiffini lightly turned her around, beginning to push her lightly towards the stairs. "You're gonna do as he says and not ask questions" Demi released a breath as she nodded.

"Have I got time to shower?"

"You've got time. I'll leave you to it" Demi watched as Tiffini left, pulling the bedroom door to a close behind her. Demi very quickly found the dress that was hanging up in her closet. A light smile spread across her face as she slid the soft material between her fingers. She removed Odell's shirt that she'd slept in as she headed towards the master bathroom. She threw her hair up into a messy bun and hopped into the shower. She quickly showered, wrapping a towel around her body as she headed back into the closet. Once she had dried off, she pulled the white satin dress onto her body. It hugged her curves in all the correct places. She admired her reflection for a moment, only pulling from her brief thoughts of what Odell might have planned when a knock sounded on her closet door.

"Come in" she turned around as the door opened, she smiled as Jill stepped into the closet. "Is there anyone who doesn't know what he has planned?" Jill softly laughed.

"That dress is beautiful" Demi's smile widened as she glanced down at herself. "I'm here to do your makeup. He doesn't want anything too extra so we're going natural" Demi took a seat at her vanity. She did try to get something out of Jill but she unsurprisingly wouldn't budge. She found Demi's constant questions to be quite amusing though.

Max pulled into the driveway at exactly 11am. Demi's questions began the moment she slid onto the backseat. Max never said a word which just fuelled Demi's annoyance. Demi continued to fidget during the hour drive to the unknown destination, every so often she would ask Max a random question in an attempt to catch him off guard.

It was 12:05 exactly when Max finally brought the car to a stop. It was as Demi glanced out the window that she realised they were at the beach. Max climbed from the car first and then pulled open the backdoor for Demi.

"Thank you" he gave her a nod. "I assume I need to walk down the red carpet" Max laughed.

"Yes" she nodded, refraining from biting down on her lip as she took a step forward. She had to remove her heels due to the sand being soft beneath her feet. Demi stopped when her eyes finally found Odell. He was stood at the end of the red carpet, facing her with a wide smile on his face. He was wearing shorts and a dress shirt, he looked handsome.

"O, what's going on?" she questioned, continuing towards him. The last thing Demi expected was for Odell to drop down onto one knee. Her hand flew to cover her mouth as she gasped, tears instantly burning at the back of her eyes. She'd momentarily forgotten how to breathe.

"Today is exactly three years since we met. I fell in love with you the first moment I stared into those beautiful brown eyes. You're the first woman to ever make me feel weak, in a damn good way" Demi took in a breath as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "I'm so fucking glad I met you. You're my happiness" Demi swallowed down the lump in her throat. "I've never wanted this life more than with you. You're the first person I've ever imagined saying 'I do' to. Demi, I love you, more than I ever thought possible" staring into his watery eyes made Demi's tummy fill with butterflies. "So, what do you say? Will you marry me, Baby?" Demi brought her hands back up to cover her mouth as she nodded.

"Fuck yeah" Odell laughed as he took a hold of Demi's hand and slid the engagement ring onto her finger. He then stood as Demi's shaking hands moved to cup his face. "I love you" a smile spread across his face as he leant down to kiss her, his arms wrapping around her waist. He completely forgot that he had Angelo recording the entire thing as he lifted her into his arms, their kiss full of passion.

——