Bad Day

Odell hadn't heard from Demi all day which he found unusual. It wasn't like her to ignore him. He messaged her a final time and then headed over to her house. He didn't know whether she was home but it was worth a shot. Fishing the key from his pocket, he headed up to the front door. The alarm wasn't on which indicated she was home.

"Demi?" he called out, closing the door and lowering the key onto the table. He didn't receive a reply from his girlfriend but he could hear the distant sound of paws scratching on the wooden floors. "Hi Batman" he smiled as the little black ball of fluff ran straight up to him, his tail wagging in excitement. "Where's your mommy?" he questioned, lifting the puppy against his chest and scratching under his ear, laughing as Batman tried to lick at his chin.

Odell wondered around the house which was strangely quiet. The places he expected Demi to be were empty. There was no sign of her. He checked in the backyard and then headed down into the basement. Demi was curled up in a ball on the couch that she had in her home studio that wasn't yet totally finished. He stood in the doorway for a moment, waiting for her to notice him. He didn't know whether or not to speak. Batman decided for him as he released a high pitched bark. Demi turned to Odell, her red and puffy eyes meeting his as he stood up from lowering Batman to the floor.

"H-Hi" her voice cracked.

"Hi Baby. You okay?" she bit down on her lip and shook her head, quickly wiping at her cheek.

"No" he slowly took a seat on the couch beside her.

"What's up?"

"Everything just went wrong today" she shrugged. "And-And I had a fitting for some-some photoshoot and I-I didn't look..." she shook her head and then cuddled into his chest. "I've just had a shit day" he lightly combed his fingers through her hair. "I-I haven't eaten anything either. I'm scared I-I'll wanna throw it back up. I did with my lunch earlier" he pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head. He wouldn't judge. He knew the struggles she had been through, he wouldn't ever be able to totally understand but he could support her. "I feel like such a failure" he moved to cup her face in his hands. The tears in her eyes made his heart ache. He hates that she struggles.

"You aren't a failure, Baby. You're beautiful and my everything" her lips twitched into a subtle smile.

"You're so cheesy" he laughed and then leant to kiss her.

"You still got that massage oil?" he mumbled against her lips. Demi nodded, her eyebrows raised in question. "Come on" he pushed himself to stand and held his hand out for her. She stared at it for a moment and then slid her hand into his. She allowed him to tug her upstairs and into her bedroom. "Take a seat" he removed his hand from hers.

"You want me to strip?" Demi bit down on her lip and allowed her lips to tug into a smirk.

"Go for it, Baby Girl" he pressed a peck to her nose and then turned to the master bathroom. Demi removed her shirt and jeans, tossing them towards the hamper. She took a seat on the bed, staring down at her hands until Odell stepped back into the bedroom. "Lay on your front, Baby" Demi's lips tugged at the corners as she rolled onto her front, cuddling into her pillow that she rest her head on. "I love you" Odell spoke, pressing a soft kiss to her lower back. He continued to press light kisses up Demi's spine causing her to release soft moans. He effortlessly unclipped her bra and continued to kiss up her spine, brushing her hair out of the way so he could lightly suck on the skin of her neck. "You smell good" Demi bit on her lip as as he moved to straddle her ass. Odell used some of the oil as he slid his fingers along Demi's back, digging them into all the right places. Her moans told him that he was in the right place. "You're so tense, Baby" she just moaned her reply. His fingers moved up to her shoulders and then back down her sides. Demi could feel herself drifting off. It was the first time today that she felt relaxed. Every little worry she had flew away. She no longer felt like a failure.

——