Wet Dream | M

After having spent the weekend away for a football game, Odell was thankful to get home. It was 11 at night when he landed at LAX and originally he had planned to head straight back to his apartment, but he'd come to realise on his flight home that he missed Demi, his girlfriend of nearly a year, a little too much to just head straight home, so he took a detour.

Demi had given Odell the code to her main gate and a key to her front door so his access to the house was easy. He knew Demi was a deep sleeper so he wasn't surprised to find her passed out in bed. Batman and Ella's tails hit against the mattress at the sight of him. He released a low laugh as he stepped up to fuss them. A low moan eventually caught his attention. The dogs jumped up off the bed and ran from the room as Odell glanced back up at Demi. She was laid on her back and from his angle, she looked to be asleep.

"Baby?" he questioned softly, earning a moan in reply. A devilish smirk spread across Odell's face as Demi squirmed on the bed, releasing low moans. It was obvious what she was dreaming about by the way her face contorted in pleasure. Odell removed his shirt and then pushed his sweatpants down his legs, leaving him in just his boxers. Demi's back arched off the bed, her hand gripped the sheet beneath her as Odell pulled the covers back. She was wearing one of his shirts that had ridden up her tummy and a pair of red lace panties. He slid his tongue along his lip as he stirred below the waist and a tent began to form in his boxers. He settled himself on the bed between her legs, pressing a soft kiss to her stomach as he slid his fingers along her damp panties. His smirk widened. "What are you dreaming about, Mama?" he kissed up her stomach, beginning to kiss in her neck as her body arched into him. Her hands slid along his back and into his curls.

"O?" he smiled against her neck at her deep and raspy voice.

"Hi Baby" he softly spoke into her ear. Her grip tightened on his curls as he pushed his hand into her panties. "Who's made you this wet, Baby Girl?" his voice was rough as he sucked on the skin beneath her ear, softly caressing her damp lips.

"You" a smile formed on his face. "O, please!" he nibbled gently on Demi's earlobe and then kissed down her body, pushing her shirt up as he did. She squirmed around on the bed as he nibbled and sucked on her breasts, leaving his mark. "I-I have a shoot tomorrow, O. Don't-Don't..." his tongue sliding along her nipple cut her off as she gasped.

"Jill's good with makeup, Mama. You'll be fine" Demi's fingers played with his curls as he kissed down to the dampness between her legs. A gasp slid from her lips as he pressed a kiss to her clit, sending a chill down her spine. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her hips moving to meet the movements of his tongue as breathy pants slid from her lips. Demi's moans were music to Odell's ears. The more she moaned, the closer he knew she was to her orgasm.

"O-O, I-I'm gonna...I..." Odell pushed his fingers into Demi's hot crevice, curling them to hit her g-spot. Demi's loud moan filled the bedroom as she exploded, grabbing at Odell's curls and the bedsheet. He kissed up her body as she came down from her high, lying breathless on the bed. He could feel her heart pounding as he leant to kiss the pulse point on her neck.  "Fuck!" her nails slid along his back as he managed to press himself into her so she could feel his hard dick. Odell pushed his boxers down his legs and then moved her panties out of the way so he could ease himself into her. Demi pressed kisses into his neck, her fingers in his curls as he pounded into her. "Shit" he was grunting down her ear as his thrusts quickened. The headboard of the bed was hitting against the wall. Demi whimpered as Odell removed himself from her. He hooked his fingers around her lace panties and tugged them down her legs until he was flinging them across the bedroom.

"Flip over, I wanna see that ass" Demi bit down on her lip as she rolled onto her stomach, Odell's hands sliding over her ass as she lifted it into the air. "Fuck" he gave her ass a few quick slaps earning muffled moans from Demi who had pressed her face into her pillow that she had her arms wrapped around. The bed moved as Odell adjusted himself behind Demi, pushing his hardened member back into her. His hands gripped Demi's hips as he pounded into her, low grunts slipping from his lips. The feel of her was exquisite. She wrapped around him like a glove. He could feel himself building to a climax as she clamped around his dick, moaning into her pillow. He slid his arm under her, managing to press his finger to her clit. Her grip on his dick hardened as he lightly caressed her clit, flicking it with his thumb. Demi came once again on his cock, her loud screams muffled by the pillow. Odell followed not long later unable to hold himself back. He shot his load into her, his hands gripping on her hips. Demi whimpered as he slid from her and dropped down onto the bed beside her. Demi's ass remained in the air as she heavily panted into her pillow. "Fuck Baby!" she squealed as Odell laid an unexpected slap on her ass. "You left it in the air. It just asking to be slapped, Mama" Demi slowly sunk into the mattress as she turned to Odell. She lifted her hand up to lightly caress the curls around his ear as he rolled to face her.

"I missed you" he nodded, leaning in to softly kiss her.

"I missed you too, Baby" they shared a smile as he pulled away. "Were you really dreaming of me?" Demi bite on her lip as she nodded, pushing him back on the bed and moving to straddle him. She lifted the shirt over her head and then pressed her hands on his chest, beginning to grind on him. "You pleasured yourself this weekend, Mama?" a smirk twitched on Demi's face and Odell groaned, hardening beneath her. He ached to be back inside her.

"I was thinking about you" she leant to press her lips to his ear. "I wished it was you, you fuck me so good" she squealed as he flipped them back over, his hands gripping hers above her head as he eased himself into her. Their moans and the sound of the headboard hitting against the wall once again filled the bedroom.

——