Pool | M

Demi was relaxed back on her pool chair, soaking up the sun. The distant sounds of her dogs barking forced her to open her eyes. She rolled onto her front and peered over at the back door, a smile forming on her face as Odell stepped outside. He removed his shirt as he walked up to her.

"Hi Baby" she greeted him with a light wave. "Nice ass" she squealed as he placed a slap on her ass. "You been for a dip or just sunbathing?" his hand slid along her thigh.

"Just sunbathing" he leant in to kiss her.

"Come for a dip with me" he pushed himself to stand, unbuttoning his shorts and pushing them down his legs so he was left in just his boxers. Demi jumped at the loud splash, squealing at the spray of water that hit her.

"You fucking ass" his laugh filled the air.

"Was that cold, Baby?" Demi rolled onto her back, using her hand to cover her eyes so she could see Odell.

"Now I'm wet" his lips twitched into a smirk.

"Come join me and I'm sure you'll get wetter, Baby" Demi rolled her eyes and shook her head as he laughed. "You ain't ever use this pool, Dem" Demi placed her arm over her eyes, relaxing back into the pool chair. Demi found the sudden quiet peaceful. It wasn't until the sun disappeared that she realised why he was so quiet. Demi removed her arm and forced her eyes open, staring up at Odell.

"You're blocking the sun, Babe" he smirked, sinking down to place his wet hand on her leg. "That's cold."

"It ain't no fun without you, Baby" his lips formed into a pout. "You know we have fun in a pool" Demi's mind jumped to their vacation to Bora Bora. It was without a doubt the best vacation she had ever been on. It definitely included the most sex she'd ever had in a week. It was a new record.

"I'd rather tan, Odell" he briefly moved out the way of the sun which Demi was thankful about as she closed her eyes. She half expected to be splashed again. "O?" she called out but received no reply. Before she had the chance to open her eyes to find where he'd gone, his arms had slid under her and she was lifted against his wet torso. "Put me down, Odell Beckham" he laughed as she gently hit him on the chest.

"No, I wanna get you wet" a light smirk had settled on his face as his tongue slid along his lip.

"Are you horny?" he laughed, carrying Demi towards the steps into the pool.

"You my girlfriend, D, I'm horny all the fucking time around you" he began his decent into the pool. Demi lightly squealed as the cold water hit her back. "It ain't that cold, Baby" he lowered her legs into the pool, laughing as she clung to him.

"Yes, it fucking is" his hands moved to her ass as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Can I fuck you?" Demi's back rest against the edge of the pool as Odell began to play with the string of her bikini bottoms until it came loose.

"Yes" his lips twitched into a smirk as he pressed his forehead to hers, his fingers dipping between her legs. He watched her as she dropped her head back and a soft moan slipped from her lips. He pressed a delicate kiss to her jaw as he lightly fondled her bundle of nerves. Demi's fingers slid into Odell's curls as he pushed two fingers into her wet crevice. "Fuck!" his lips twitched into a smirk as he leant to kiss her. His fingers moved agonising slow so Demi began to grind her hips against his hands which made Odell smirk.

"Who's the horny one now?" rolling her eyes, Demi wrapped her hand around his neck and brought his lips down to meet hers. His thumb pressed lightly to her clit making her jolt.

"Fuck me already" she breathed against his lips.

"I love when you beg for it" he removed his fingers and Demi watched, biting down on her lip as Odell pushed his boxers down. His eyes were dark with lust when they met Demi's. "What do you want, Baby?" his lips twitched into a smirk.

"You to fuck me" he slid his hand along her thigh and lifted it until she wrapped her legs around his waist. "O" she played with his curls, dropping her head back as he eased himself into her. Odell pressed his lips to hers, helping to stifle their moans as he repeatedly thrust into her. Odell's thrusts caused the water to ripple around them, it heightened their pleasure. "Fuck!" Demi dropped her head back, her fingers lightly gripping onto Odell's shoulders as he continued at the same pace. It wasn't long before she began to feel the familiar clenching in her stomach. Odell knew she was close by the way her vaginal walls gripped onto his dick.

"You ain't allowed to cum" she grumbled her protest, digging her nails into his skin. "Fuck, D" he hissed, dropping his head into her neck and beginning to nibble on her sweet spot.

"O, please..."

"No" he nibbled on her earlobe. "If you come, I'll have to punish you" Demi's spine tingled at his words.

"Kinda like the idea of that" she managed to force out as she tried to hold in her orgasm. Odell pressed his forehead to hers, removing his dick from her tight pussy. "What you doing?" he didn't reply, just took a hold of her hips and turned her around so her back was pressed into him. He wrapped his arm around her and lifted her up so he could slide himself into her effortlessly from behind. Demi gripped onto the wall of the pool to keep her balance as she moaned out, Odell hitting repeatedly against her g-spot.

"Fuck Baby. I'm so fucking close" he nibbled on her shoulder. "Being inside you is my favourite place to be" Demi dropped her head back against his shoulder as he moved his hand down to between her legs. "Your pussy so tight. It fits my cock so good, Baby Girl" he breathed down her ear.

"D-Don't stop" his fingers began to fondle her clit. "Fuck O. C-Can I cum yet?" Demi could feel herself climbing to her peak. Even if he said no, she'd hit it anyway. She'd take any punishment he wanted to give her. The thought of it actually pushed her closer to her climax.

"Go for it, Baby. Cum on my cock, Beautiful" Demi blacked out as she hit her peak, crying out in pleasure. Odell continued to thrust into her, only slowing down as he reached his own climax. "I-I love you" Demi's lips twitched into a smile as they remained together, his dick still inside her.

"I love you too. C-Can I-I go back to tanning now?" he laughed as he slid from her, turning her around in his arms so he could press his lips to hers.

——