Mind On You | M

The music blared loudly through the club, there were sweaty bodies everywhere. It was lively as hell but Odell remained by the bar. He usually enjoyed the club and the high of getting drunk, but he couldn't get Demi off his mind. She was off out with her boyfriend, MMA fighter Guilherme 'Bomba' Vasconcelos, who she had been dating for the past four months. Even though her and Odell had slept together just a week ago, Demi had labelled it afterwards as 'a fucking mistake.' Odell hadn't been able to remove her from his mind since then. She got something he obviously couldn't resist.

"Yo, the blonde over there's checking you out" Odell met the eyes of a slim blonde. She bit down on her lip, a smirk forming on her face as she gave him a wave. He laughed and shook his head, turning back to face the bar. "You ain't gonna hit that?" he shook his head, signalling to the bartender. She isn't who he wants. Who he wants is someone he can't have. "You stuck on Demi, ain't ya?" he released a breath. "She got a boyfriend, Bro. Don't think ya gonna get anywhere" nobody knew that they slept together, well as far as Odell was aware. He hadn't told anyone and he doubted Demi had either.

Odell used to sleep around, he enjoyed the company of women but ever since Demi stepped into his life, he'd gone off that lifestyle, he suddenly felt it wasn't for him anymore. Demi was different to the girls he used to hookup with. It wasn't even her body that attracted him at first, it was her laugh. He heard it before he'd even laid eyes on her. He obviously knew who she was, having been forced to watch Disney Channel as a teen with his younger sister. He always thought of her as beautiful but she'd grown into a goddess. Her body was insane, she was curvy and thick in all the right places, she was the perfect definition of a woman. Odell admired her.

Odell felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He was slightly tipsy so the message was a little blurred as he read over it.

From Demi: Can you come over? 🥹

Maybe it was the alcohol that affected his decision but he dropped everything to go over to her house. He managed to leave the club without his mates catching on. He ordered himself a cab which took longer than he wanted it too. He started to feel nervous, butterflies even started to flap around in his stomach the closer he got to Demi's. No girl had ever had such a hold on him. He had never felt so addicted to someone and they'd only fucked once. This was unusual for him. It wasn't anything he'd experienced before.

He punched the code into the main gate and then walked up to the front door. He rolled his eyes as he pushed it open. When will she start locking the door? Batman ran up at him, barking up a storm. He gave him a quick fuss.

"At least she's got you as security, huh?" Batman jumped at him, lapping up the attention. "DEMI?" he called out as he pushed himself to stand and Batman ran off into the kitchen.

"UPSTAIRS" Odell locked the door behind him and then headed to the stairs. He found Demi in her bedroom, relaxed back against the pillows of her bed wearing just lingerie. He felt himself stir below the waist. She looked desirable. "We broke up" he met her gaze, finally noticing the tear stains on her cheeks. "His friends spoke shit about me. This was gonna be his treat, but he's missed out" she signalled to the lace lingerie that only just covered her most intimate areas.

"And why'd you message me?" he found it a struggle to avoid looking down her luscious and inviting body. Demi just shrugged as she moved onto her knees and she crawled along the bed until she was knelt near the edge. She was within touching distance of Odell. He tried to ignore the intense need to strip the lingerie off her body as she lightly fingered the bottom of his shirt. She took a hold of his arm and wrapped it around her, pressing his hand against her ass.

"I'm horny" she mumbled, lightly caressing his jaw.

"You not got a dildo or vibrator you could use?" her eyebrows raised in question at his tone.

"You couldn't wait to fuck me last week."

"You called it a mistake, Demi" her eyes rolled as her lips formed into a pout. Her hands slid down his chest and began to play with his belt. He wanted to stop her but he couldn't.

"You not forgot about that yet?"

"I don't forget rejection quickly" his grip tightened on her ass as Demi pushed her hand into his boxers. She wrapped it around his length, a smirk formed on her face as he twitched in her grip. "Demi" he groaned under his breath.

"Would you believe me if I said it wasn't really a mistake?" Odell's eyes burnt into Demi's as she pleaded with him. Those beautiful brown doe eyes had such a tight hold on him. He couldn't focus properly between her eyes burning into his and her hand sliding along his rapidly hardening dick. "I wanted it. You fucked me so good, Odell!" his jaw clenched and his eyes closed as he dropped his head back. Her hand sliding along him was far too pleasuring to ignore. "Do you like my hand on your dick, Baby?" she leant into him, pressing a soft kiss to his neck. She smiled against his skin as he sucked in a breath. "I'll take that as a yes, Baby" Odell was unable to form words as Demi continued to move her hand along him. His hands roamed along her body causing a dampness to form in her panties. Her thumb caressed his slit, wiping at the pre-cum leaking out of him. Demi removed her hand from his dick and pushed his pants down his legs until they pooled at his feet. His fingers slid into Demi's hair as she sunk down on the bed and her mouth wrapped around his dick.

"Fuck!" his grip clamped on strands of her hair as she pleasured him with her mouth. He hit his peak less than a moment later, shooting his load down Demi's throat. She sucked him dry as he heavily panted, absentmindedly playing with her hair. "You so good at that, Baby Girl" Demi smiled as she glanced up at him. It widened as he caressed her jaw, leaning down to kiss her. His tongue slid along her lip. She instantly granted him access, her arms wrapping around his neck as their tongues began to dance together. He began to play with the strap of her lingerie, effortlessly pushing it down her body. Demi gasped as his fingers slid along her damp bundle of nerves. "So fucking wet, Baby" she moaned as he eased his fingers into her, curling them inside her.

"Odell!" her head dropped back as he began to kiss along her jaw and down into her neck. He delicately sucked on her sweet spot which made her clamp around his fingers. "Shit. Oh my god..." she clutched at his curls as he quickened his thrusts, adding to her pleasure by pressing his thumb to her clit. "Fuck O. Baby" her tummy ached with desire. "Fuck me" Odell removed his face from her neck and stared down at her, watching her eyes roll back in her head as she climaxed, losing all control as her jaw dropped and she began to heavily pant. Demi dropped back into the bed as Odell sunk to the floor, he lifted Demi's legs over his shoulders and then buried his face into her soaked pussy. A light scream slipped from Demi's lips as Odell's lips wrapped around her clit. She squirmed around on the bed as his tongue pleasured her. She clutched at the sheet beneath her, blacking out as another climax took over. "Fuck!" Odell kissed up her stomach, along her breasts and then into her neck as she wrapped her arms around him.

"You want me to fuck you, Baby?" she nodded, digging her nails into his back as he pressed the tip of his hardened member into her. "This ain't a mistake, yeah?"

"No. Please, Odell" he slowly eased into her. He captured her lips in a kiss, muffling their loud moans. "Shit!" Demi dropped her head back as her back arched into him, Odell's lips moving down into her neck. "Ah fuck. O..." he sucked on her earlobe as he grunted down her ear, repeatedly pounding into her. He gripped at the sheet as her walls tightened on him. Her back arched off the bed as she climaxed. It was like she was on one continuous high as he continued to pound into her, pushing as far into her as he physically could. Odell pressed his lips back to hers, her heavy breaths and the way she clamped around him aided him in hitting his own peak. He slid out of her and dropped onto the bed beside her, their heavy breaths mixing in together. "I-I'm see-seeing stars" he laughed as Demi swallowed hard. "Fuck" she released a soft moan as she slid her fingers through her hair. "That-That def-definitely wasn't a-a mistake" a smile formed on Odell's face as he kept his eyes on her. Her beauty was unmatched. He was completely hooked on her. His mind was always on her.

——