Alone | M

Demi kept taking glances at the clock, fidgeting around on the couch. It was 7:32pm. She didn't expect Odell back for at least another hour and the arousal between her legs just continued to grow with every passing second. It very quickly became too much and she felt she couldn't wait anymore.

She headed upstairs and stripped from her clothes which she left in a pile on the floor. Due to Odell being away for a long weekend, Demi hadn't been pleasured by him in nearly a week. She seriously missed his touch.

With the image of Odell's naked body in her head, she started to fondle her breasts, softly caressing her nipple with her thumb. Her back arched as she moved her hand down her body, lightly moaning as she imagined it to be Odell's. His soft but rough hands made her squirm every time. Demi bit down on her lip as she pressed her finger against her clit, electric shocks shooting down her spine as she lightly caressed it. She eventually eased a finger into her heated and wet hole.

"Oh god!" the fingers of her free hand continued to play with her nipple as she quickened the pace of her fingers. "Fuck!" Demi's stomach tightened and a drawn out moan left her lips as she hit her climax. Demi removed her fingers from herself and relaxed back against the bed, trying to catch her breath.

"You couldn't have waited for me, huh?" Demi jumped, turning to the door to find Odell. He was leant against the doorframe, his arms crossed over his chest and a smirk plastered across his face. Demi's eyes moved to the clock.

"You-You're early" she breathed out.

"I ain't that much earlier, Baby" he slowly walked towards her. "You have fun without me, Angel?" her cheeks burnt as she nodded. Odell's eyes roamed along her naked body. He instantly felt himself stir below the waist. "I missed you and that sweet pussy, Baby Girl" he pulled his shirt over his head and pushed his pants down his legs. Demi swallowed at the tent in his boxers. "Come here" he signalled at her with his finger. Demi crawled along the bed towards him. "Did your fingers feel as good as mine?" she instantly shook her head.

"No!" Demi hooked her fingers around his boxers and tugged them down his legs. He grunted as she wrapped her hand around his hard member.

"Fuck Baby" he whimpered, tangling his fingers in her hair. Demi leant forward to suck on the tip of his cock. "Shit!" he hissed, tightening his grip on her hair. Odell's hips gently thrust, lightly pushing his cock to the back of her throat. Her tongue slid along his slit as he started to leak pre-cum. "Just like that, Baby Girl. Fuck D!" Demi's hand slid along his member as she licked along his slit. "I-I'm gonna cum, Baby" Demi continued sucking and licking on his cock until he shot his hot load down the back of her throat. She swallowed every drop, eventually pulling away and wiping at the corners of her mouth. "You-You so good at that" he spoke through rapid breaths. Demi bit down on her lip and giggled. He cupped her chin between his fingers and then leant down to kiss her.

"Did you like that, Daddy?" he groaned against her mouth.

"Don't do that" Demi giggled. He gently pushed her back down on the bed, using his hands to gently separate her legs. "I think you deserve to be punished" Demi's eyebrows scrunched together as she pushed up on her elbows. She bit down on her lip as he turned to head into her closet. Her stomach clenched as she admired his ass. Odell returned with a black box and Demi felt herself dampen. "Hands above your head" he commanded, opening the box and pulling out a pair of handcuffs. He lowered the box onto the nightstand and then knelt between her legs. Odell cuffed her hands together, wrapping them around the bed frame. "This is what you get for touching yourself and getting caught, Baby" he pressed a soft kiss to her cheek. Odell kissed down into her neck, lightly nibbling and sucking on her sweet spot. Demi tugged on the handcuffs, moaning as Odell kissed down her chest, his hands sliding along her curves. Her body squirmed on the bed beneath him as his lips wrapped around her nipple, his tongue lightly caressing it.

"Shit O!" Odell started to kiss down her body, his lips touched almost every inch. He avoided the area she craved him the most and started to kiss along her thighs. "Odell, please..." his lips formed into a smirk against her hip. Demi hates to be teased and he knows that, but it's her punishment. Demi's hands tightened into fists as he finally slid his finger along her slit as he sucked and nibbled on her hip.

"I can't wait to eat you out, Baby. You taste so fucking good" Demi's back arched off the bed as he pushed a single digit into her heated and soaked core. She gasped as he pressed his thumb to her overly sensitive clit. Demi shivered as he gently blew against her core, continuing to thrust his finger into her. A low moan slipped from her lips as Odell pressed his tongue to her clit causing her to jump in surprise. Tugging on her restraints, Demi moaned as he eased another finger into her tight hole, curling them to press against her g-spot.

"Fuck! Don't stop" she stuttered able to feel the familiar tightening in her stomach. "I-I'm close."

"Cum for me, Baby Girl" Demi's thighs clamped on either side of his head as she lost all control, squirming around on the bed as he continued to thrust his fingers into her. He continued to suck on her sensitive clit, repeatedly pushing her over the edge. He removed his fingers from her and began to kiss up her body, nibbling on her sweet spot. "I could eat you out all day" he mumbled, his lips pressed to her ear. Odell gave his hardened member a few quick pumps before pressing himself into her. "I'm gonna fuck your pussy, Baby Girl" he gently nibbled on her ear. "You want that, Baby?"

"Yes" she whimpered, tugging again on the restraints. "Odell..." she wrapped her legs around his waist as he eased himself into her. "Ah shit" Odell pressed his hand against the wall as he pounded into her, thrusting as far into her as he could go. Demi's moans turned into light screams as their bodies rocked against the bed, the headboard hitting against the wall with every thrust. "Fuck O" Odell pressed his lips to hers in an attempt to stifle their moans as his thrusts became sloppier. It was obvious to Demi that he was close.

"I'm gonna cum in this tight pussy, Baby. So tight. Do you want that, Baby Girl?" Demi clamped around him as she lost all control, dropping her head back and arching into him. He twitched inside her, shooting his load. He continued to thrust into her, riding out their orgasms. "I fucking love you" Demi's lips twitched into a smirk as she tugged at her restraints, wanting to run her fingers through his curls like she usually did when they both climaxed and cuddled up together.

"C-Can I have my arms back?" Odell laughed as he slid out of her and rolled onto the bed beside her. She continued to breathe heavily, attempting to settle the pounding of her heart as he rummaged around in the black box of toys he'd brought her for Valentine's Day.

"I can't find the key, Baby" her eyes widened.

"You better be fucking joking?" his lips twitched into a smirk as he glanced back at her. "Fuck off, you're an ass" he laughed, removing the key from the box. The instant her arms were free, she wrapped them around Odell's neck, pulling him down on top of her so that they could cuddle.

——