It's Yours | M

Demi seemed in a rush as she left her managements office, annoyed that she'd been kept longer than intended. She had planned to get home early so she could spend the evening with Odell. He has to leave in the morning for a game on the East Coast. Demi couldn't exactly remember who his team were playing, she just knew that she'd end up watching it on TV.

Demi briefly fussed Batman and her new puppy, Cinderella, as they danced around her feet. Odell was sprawled out on the couch as she stepped into the living room.

"I'm sorry I'm late. Phil's an ass" he chuckled as she pressed a soft kiss to his cheek. "I'll change into something more comfy and then I'll be down. We can watch a movie" she pressed another peck to his cheek before rushing from the room.

Demi lifted her shirt over her head and shimmed out of her jeans which she threw towards the hamper. Before she even had time to turn and head towards her closet, she felt the hands of her boyfriend sliding along her waist. Biting down on her lip, she relaxed back into him and smiled.

"We could always do something else" he pressed his lips to the skin below her ear, beginning to gently suck on it.

"What do you have in mind, Baby?" he pressed his hands to her hips and turned her to face him. He quickly leant down to kiss her, sliding his tongue along her lip. Demi melted into the kiss, clutching onto the side of his shirt. Odell lightly pushed her back until she stumbled back onto the bed, a light squeal slipping from the lips as she fell back onto the mattress.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you" Demi swallowed, the usual tightness occurring in her lower stomach as she watched Odell push his sweatpants down his legs. She could see a tent forming in his briefs and it made her panties dampen. She reached for Odell's shirt, lightly tugging on it until he settled on the bed between her legs and he leant to kiss her. Demi softly moaned into the kiss as his hand cupped her breast over her bra and he gave it a light squeeze. Odell began to kiss down her jaw and into her neck. "What do you want, Baby? You want me to touch you?" he questioned, sliding his hand between Demi's legs. "You're wet, Baby Girl" he breathed down her ear causing her body to shiver. "I wanna taste that pussy. Gonna fill you with my cock" Demi tossed her head back, whimpering as he softly rubbed her.

"O, please..." she breathed out, her fingers tugging on Odell's curls as her hips thrust against his fingers.

"Been dreaming about you all day" he kissed down her chest, hooking his fingers around her panties which he slowly tugged down her legs. Demi's back arched as she felt his hot breath on her wet lower half. He threw her damp panties to the floor and then lifted her leg, beginning to kiss from the tip of her toes to the gap between her thighs where she craved him the most. "So wet, Beautiful" he muttered, sliding his finger along her slit causing her to shiver.

"O, stop-stop teasing..." her fingers tugged impatiently on his curls. He smirked at the hold he had on her. A moan slid from the back of her throat as Odell gently licked up her slit, the tightening occurred again in her lower stomach. His nose nudged at her clit as his tongue slid through her wetness.

"Who's your pussy belong to, Baby?" he muttered, moving his lips to wrap around her clit. Demi's breathing was starting to become uneven and rapid as he gently sucked on her clit.

"F-Fuck. It-It's yours" his lips twitched into a smirk. He kissed up her stomach, his fingers moving to her dampness. Demi's back arched as he eased two fingers into her heated core, his eyes watching her face contort in pleasure. He continued to thrust his fingers into her as he pressed his tongue to her clit. Demi could feel herself building as she squirmed around on the bed beneath him, her thighs pressing to either side of his head as she clutched at the sheet beneath her. Demi grumbled her protest as Odell pulled away from her, leaving her clinging onto her high. "O, f-fuck off" he laughed at her annoyance as he pushed his briefs down his legs.

"I want you to cum on my dick, Baby" he hovered himself over her, pressing his erection into her entrance. Her toes curled as he entered her, a moan slipping from her lips. He stayed still for a moment, enjoying the way she clamped around him. The sensation was overwhelming. "Fuck, Baby. You so fucking tight" he breathed out, beginning to move.

Demi couldn't form words as he pounded into her, the headboard of the bed lightly hitting against the wall. Her hands ran through his curls and then clawed at his back. He pressed his lips to hers to stifle their moans able to feel himself climbing towards his own climax. Odell's hand travelled down to her clit which he began to gently rub, pushing her closer to her climax. He knew she was close by the way she clamped around him. He detached their lips, admiring the way her face contorted in pleasure as she arched into him.

"Fuck, Baby. You so hot" he pressed his lips to her neck, nibbling and sucking on her sweet spot until she tensed beneath him. Her breathless moans filled the air as she hit her climax, clamping onto his dick and clutching the sheet beneath her. "Baby, I-I'm gonna cum..." his hands moved to her hips as he continued with his quick thrusts. Demi breathlessly moaned down his ear, everything now so sensitive. "I'm gonna fill your pussy, Baby" the more she clamped around her, the quicker and harder he came. He lightly bit down on her neck as he climaxed, his arm tight around her waist to keep her body pressed into him. "F-Fuck, I-I love you" he rolled off her, heavily panting on the bed beside her. He turned to Demi, smiling at her beauty as her chest rapidly rose and fell, her eyes stuck to the ceiling. "You okay?" he questioned, cupping her chin between his fingers.

"I-I'm good" her eyes turned to meet his. Before he could say anything else, she moved to straddle him. "My legs are-are so shaky" he laughed as she cupped his face in her hands, beginning to move herself along his flaccid member. "I-I'm gonna miss you" his hands slid along her waist, the feeling of her hot and wet core against him made his stomach clench. He could feeling himself growing already. "I..." she pressed a soft kiss to his jaw. "Love..." kissing down into his neck. "You..." Odell smiled, his fingers combing through her hair as she kissed her way down his chest. He jumped as her hand wrapped around his semi-hard member. "Who's this dick belong to, Baby?" her lips twitched into a smirk as she glanced up to meet his gaze. His eyes darkened with lust.

"It's yours, Baby Girl."

——