Second Chances | M

This is wrong, and Demi knows it but she can't force the words out of her mouth to get Odell to stop. She enjoys his lips on her neck and his hands on her ass.

The couple dated for nearly a year until he was caught flirting with an old flame at Seven Nightclub in Miami. Demi's heart was torn right out of her chest and she swore to never go back to him, but here she is, just 7 months later with his lips on her neck and his hands on her ass.

There's just something about him that Demi finds irresistible. His cologne was intoxicating, it was the exact same scent he wore on the day that they met. It was a day that Demi would never forget. The connection between them was obvious from the moment that they met.

"I've missed you" his voice was a surprise to her. Demi's heart warmed but at the same time it ached. She had spent so long trying to get over him, she didn't expect him to crawl back. He had been spotted out on numerous occasions with his old flame after Demi had brutally broke up with him, she never expected to see him crawling back so soon.

Odell cupped Demi's face in his hands and leant down to kiss her. Demi gripped at his shirt as his tongue slid along her lip. The kiss quickly deepened, his fingers getting lost in Demi's short black hair, cutting her hair was a decision that she regretted. It was something she did after getting cheated on.

"Mm, Demi" he mumbled against her lips as she began to tug his shirt up his body. She was sexually frustrated, she couldn't even think about pushing him away until he'd completely satisfied her. Odell only removed his lips from hers so he could remove his shirt. He dropped his head back and softly moaned as Demi attached her lips to his chest. Odell combed his fingers through her hair, softly moaning at the sensation of her lips on his skin. He'd missed her touch. He'd missed her. "I've missed you so much" Demi glanced up to meet his gaze, a light smile tugged at her lips. "You don't understand, D. Fuck" he cupped her face in his hands and pressed his lips to hers. "It was a mistake. Lauren was a mistake" Demi quickly unfastened Odell's belt, not wanting to talk any longer about his affair with his ex flame Lauren. His breath hitched as Demi's hand wrapped around his dick. He pushed her backwards until she hit the wall with a gentle thud. He pressed his hands against the wall beside her head, his lips moving hungrily against hers as she continued to move her hand along him, feeling him harden in her grip. "Fuck!" he hissed into her mouth, playing with the ends of her hair. Demi's thumb slid along the tip of his dick where pre-cum was started to accumulate. Odell pushed his pants down his legs as Demi dropped her hand from his erection.

"O..." Demi bit down on her lip as Odell stared down at her, hooking his fingers around her yoga pants. He pushed them along with her panties down her legs. Demi gasped as Odell's fingers dipped between her legs.

"You're wet, Baby" Demi sucked in a breath as Odell's fingers grazed over her clit. Her grip tightened on his curls as he eased a finger into her damp hole.

"Fuck" Odell never failed to satisfy her needs sexually. Odell pressed his lips once again to Demi's as his fingers brought her closer to her climax. Her hips began to thrust in an attempt to gain more friction. She dropped her head back against the wall and moaned as her stomach clenched and her knees weakened beneath her. Breathy pants left her lips as she calmed down from her high. "F-Fuck Odell" he smiled at her breathless moan. He wrapped his hand around his erection, lifting her thigh with his other so it pressed against his side. It gave him easier access. "Mmm O..." she tugged at his curls as he pressed his tip against her sensitive hole.

"Demi..." their moans mixed together as he eased himself into her. His thrusts weren't gentle, they were hard and fast. The sexual frustration between them was obvious. Sweat began to cover every inch of their bodies as their lower regions slapped together, it was the only sound in the room. "Fuck, I-I've missed this" he breathed out, his hands moving to cup her ass, it gave him better access. He pulled himself from her and then slammed back into her. Odell was sure to hit the perfect spot inside her every time. "You-You feel good, Baby. I'm close" Demi's fingers gripped at Odell's hair as her legs weakened once again beneath her. Her toes curled as she clamped around him, losing all control. "Fuck" Odell twitched inside her, his fingers digging into her thigh as he shot his load, moaning into her neck. "Fuck, I love you" Demi tensed slightly at the statement, it took her by surprise.

"Huh?" he removed his face from her neck and stared down into her eyes that were glossed over from her recent pleasure.

"Everything I did was a mistake. I-I shouldn't have fucked this up. I love you" tears gathered in Demi's eyes.

"Really? You-You're not just fucking with me?" he shook his head, slowly sliding himself from her.

"I love you" he cupped her face in his hands and stared directly into her honey orbs. "I fucking love you. I spent the last 8 months miserable cause I fucked this up. I don't want no one else. I want you" Demi swallowed the lump from her throat. "I swear to you. I ain't ever felt this shit before. You got me hooked, Demi. I'm addicted" swallowing down the lump from her throat, Demi tried to formulate a sentence.

"I-I spent the last 8-8 months trying to get over you" Odell's eyes dropped to the floor. "I don't give second chances lightly. You fuck this up and I swear we're over. It's your last chance" he nodded, his lips tugged into a wide smile.

"I won't screw it up this time, I swear."

——