Quiet | M

"O, stop!" Demi exclaimed, pushing his hand away that was inching its way up her thigh. "We're at my parents, Odell."

"I can be quiet, Baby."

"You aren't the problem" a smirk tugged on his lips.

"I love your loud moans, Baby" Demi rolled her eyes, shoving his hand off her thigh again. "I can shut you up, Angel" Demi's eyes burnt into Odell's as he pressed his fingers against her hot core which was soaked already. "I can feel your wetness through your panties, Baby Girl" he pushed her panties out of the way and slid his finger along her slit causing her to lightly moan. "Promise me you'll keep quiet. We don't wanna get caught by your parents now, do we?" she bit down on her lip and shook her head as she laid back on the bed.

"O..." muffled moans emitted from Demi's mouth as Odell unexpectedly pushed two fingers into her and curled them to hit against her g-spot. "Fuck!" Odell pressed his hand to her mouth in an attempt to silence her loud moans. Demi's hips thrust to match the movement of Odell's fingers, her hands gripping at the sheet beneath her as she felt herself building. Demi whimpered as Odell removed his fingers from her before she could reach her climax.

"You promise to be quiet?" Demi bit down on her lip as she nodded, her eyes full of lust. He leant down to kiss her, his hands exploring her body before stopping at her panties. In one swift movement, he pushed them down her legs.

"Fuck" Demi moaned at the cold air on her hot core.

"What did I say, Angel?" his fingers slid along her lips. "You gotta be quiet, Baby" she nodded watching as he moved his hand to his dick, giving it a few quick pumps. Demi swallowed hard as he rubbed the tip of his dick along her clit. Without warning, he thrust himself into her. Knowing what was gonna happen, he clamped his hand over her mouth. His thrusts started off slow, his hand vibrating from Demi's moans. Every one of his thrusts hit perfectly against her g-spot. He knew his way around her body. He pressed his lips to her ear, beginning to nibble on her earlobe. Her moans were getting louder, it was obvious to Odell that she was getting close. "Shh, Baby" he whispered down her ear. "I'll stop if you don't shut up moaning so loud" her body shivered from his hot breath.

"I-I promise. Please don't-don't stop. Ah fuck!" Demi found it difficult to hold back her moans as Odell nibbled on her neck, fondled her clit and thrust into her, hitting perfectly against her g-spot every time. "Shit O" she hissed out, biting down on her lip so hard that she actually drew blood. Odell pressed a soft kiss to her lips once he noticed.

"Baby..."

"I-It's so-so hard. I-I'm so close, O" Odell thrusted harder into her, holding himself against her g-spot each time, just pushing her closer to the edge.

"I'm gonna fucking cum, Baby Girl" he mumbled into her neck. His thrusts grew sloppy as he neared his own climax. "I'm gonna cum in your pussy, Angel" a knot began to form in Demi's stomach and her toes began to curl.

"Fuck, Odell. I-I'm gonna..." Odell's thrusts halted as he clamped his hand once again over her mouth.

"Shh, Baby Girl, or you don't get to cum" he began to gently thrust into her, eventually pushing her over the edge. Demi's moans were muffled by his hand as she climaxed. They rode out their highs before Odell pulled out of her and he lay on the bed beside her, both of them panting for breath.

"You-You think I-I was quiet enough" Odell laughed as he pressed a soft kiss to her cheek.

"You could have been quieter, Beautiful" she rolled her eyes, hitting on his chest as she climbed out of bed. She grabbed his shirt to pull on. She didn't bother with bottoms as it fell to just above her knee anyway. "You going to pee?"

"Yeah."

"Bring back some tissue or something" Demi laughed as she headed towards the door. The hallway was silent as Demi slid into the bathroom. She quickly freshened herself up and then grabbed some tissue for Odell. She jumped as she left and found Dallas leant against the wall, a smirk on her face.

"You're lucky my room ain't Mom's" Demi's cheeks instantly burnt from embarrassment.

"I-I..." Dallas softly laughed.

"Don't stress it. I'm happy for you" she slid past Demi and into the bathroom. Trying to push back her embarrassment, she stepped back into her bedroom. She threw the tissue at Odell as she dropped facedown onto the bed.

"You okay, Baby?"

"Dallas heard us" he laughed as Demi nuzzled her bright red face into her pillow. "Fuck!" Odell pressed a soft kiss to her shoulder as she grumbled. "Don't start kissing me. We ain't doing anything else" he continued to laugh, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her body into him.

"I love you" Demi smiled as she turned to face him.

"I love you too. You can go without sex for a week, right?"

——