010. black out days

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

BLACK OUT DAYS

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

With the Founder's party coming to an end, the Salvatore and Auclair students decided to have an after party, at the Old Mill.

Jed, Rafael, Val and Beau dragged some kegs of beer along, while other students prepared the music and fairy lights. Once some tunes were pumping, the party began.

Tori, now wearing a glittery, tight dress and some heels, an outfit you'd expect to see worn at a nightclub, approached a keg of beer. She got herself a cup of beer, and sculled it, while cringing at the taste.

"It's just an after party... you didn't have to dress up." Clary's voice rung, as Tori's eyes averted to the Bailey girl. She looked the ravenette up and down, before smirking slightly. "You're one to talk." She responded, as Carice was wearing a similar outfit.

"I don't need competition." Carice shrugged, as Tori motioned to Rachel. "Say that to her." The Mikealson suggested, as the Diamond was wearing a pale pink tight dress and a long pink feather scarf as well as black heels.

"Oh... I'm gonna put her in her place." Carice decided, a smug smile on her own lips, before the two enemies looked to Rachel.

"Revenge?" Tori asked, as Clary nodded. "Do you... want a helping hand?" The Mikealson asked, as the witch looked to her with surprise. "What's the catch?" The Bailey asked.

"No catch." Tori insisted, shaking her head. "I just hate Rachel Diamond."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━