the battle of a lifetime (part 1)

this kid and his attack type Bey are wild cards. Aiga thought what's the plan Achilles?

how should I know? Achilles asked, I'm the brawn. you're the brains.

oh. dang.

"SPIRAL LAUNCH!" O'ryan yelled, "FORCE HIM TO THE CENTER!"

Ovius began rapidly swirling and spinning around the stadium knocking Achilles farther and farther towards the center. Aiga tried to get Achilles out, but it was to no reward. once Achilles was in the center the next attack began.

"SPIRAL CENTER!" O'ryan exclaimed, "DON'T LET UP!"

Ovius began spinning next to Achilles, swerving, and smashing into Achilles keeping him in the center. if something didn't happen soon Achilles would be down and out for the count. luckily something did

"LAST STRETCH! SPIRAL BLAZE!"

Ovius drifted up to the outer rings ready to come smashing down.

"Take this chance!" Aiga encouraged, "Limitless Strike!"

Achilles swerved up into the outer rings with Ovius. the two drifted at high speeds, in sync, both charging up one final attack. Achilles came down ready to strike. Ovius swerved down, spiraling. their resonance levels off the charts. Achilles came out of his bey swinging his sword down, his armor gleaming. Ovius, a giant drake leaped out, snapping, stomping, and spitting fire.

the two launched themselves at each other. Achilles sliced at Ovius, but the beast clomped down on to the blade. for a few moments they were at a standstill. then Achilles booted Ovius in the chest launching himself and Ovius apart. Ovius shook off the blow, but it was too late. Achilles slashed at Ovius in half, before he himself falling. Ovius bursted, followed by Achilles.  O'ryan fell drained from such a giant battle.

"huh." Evan mumbled holding a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone, "How'd he last that long?"