Battle of a lifetime (part 2)

"are you kidding me?" Aiga whispered to Evan, "I thought this tournament was for elite bladers. and you're family's not gonna be here until opening day."

in answer Evan pulled up a couple news article on his phone. the headlines read 'interview with rising blader, O'ryan Richards' 'O'ryan Richards voted third most likely to become next champion' and most interestingly, 'O'ryan Richards declares that he is next Beyblade champion.'

"got guts." Aiga replied, "whatever. just let me adjust this a bit more. and there we go! wanted to show off defense mode anyway."

"ready?" Shu asked "well then let's get started."

"three!"

Aiga got ready in the stance Liz taught him.

"two!"

O'ryan recognized that stance.

"one!"

while Achilles zoomed down towards the center, Ovius rode on the outer ring and then shot down, smashing into Achilles. the two beys were knocked over to the outer ring. Achilles took a hard right, his shield taking the lead.

"Limitless Drift!" Aiga exclaimed "knock him out of the arena!"

before the attack hit Ovius's special bey tip activated, allowing him to dodge the oncoming attack.

"Spiral Mode!" O'ryan countered, "try and touch this!"

Achilles could not touch this. no matter what he did Ovius was slipping and sliding, and not a scratch even touched him. Aiga decided on going back into a defensive position. something one would call a mistake.

"Super Spiral Launch!" O'ryan yelled, "don't let up!"

Ovius began banging into Achilles, before curving up just above the inner circle, before zooming back down. this happened for a good minute before Aiga was able to put up his next defense.

"Limitless Shield!" Aiga called.

Ovius hit Achilles straight on the Limitless Shield, ending the Super Spiral Launch. for a moment everything was at a standstill. then Aiga and O'ryan heard a klik, klik before the final kli-bang!

both beys burst.