the dragon's dilemna

"everytime?" Aiga asked after O'ryan's match in which he fainted again, "it's getting kind of annoying."

"we're trying to work on it." Evan sighed,"thing is though no one else we know has a bond like his."

"besides Aiga." Liz said.

"what?" the two asked whipping around.

"well Aiga has become your friend right? somebody you know? and apparently he has some strong resonance with Achilles."

She's not wrong

Aiga answered Achilles with a slap to the pocket.

"I see what you mean." Evan says, "so... can you teach him?"

"what?" Aiga asks aghast, "help my opponent? I don't think so."

"it's not just that." Evan said, "it's hurting him. we took him in to see a doctor after the first couple of times and well... things aren't going well. the first time we took him to see the doc, he said that O'ryan would randomly have his hand go numb. freaked him out the first couple of times. but he just stopped paying attention to it. and now he's in danger of his finer motor system to stop working, and he's already developed a lisp."

"damn." Liz muttered before turning back to where Aiga was, "so you gonna do it- where'd he go?"

O'ryan woke up 20 minutes later in his cabin.

"hey man." he said to his friend Davey, "how long was I out for?"

Davey just shrugged not even looking up from his tablet.

 Bang Bang Bang!

"hey!" Aiga yelled, "I've been out here fifteen minutes! let me in!"