Friends or Foes

"So, what exactly happened may I ask?" Xavier asked polishing Xcalibur, "How did this young man get here in the first place? And more importantly how did he get that strong?"

"I think I know." Evan said whipping around, "I know you're here! Come on out!"

"HY-AH!" a young girl screeched, jumping out of a bush, and chopping Evan on the shoulder. a weak attack, but startled Evan enough for him to drop his ice cream cone. unfortunately, that just made Evan infuriated.

"THAT'S IT!" Evan whipped around, picked up the girl, slung her over his shoulder. Evan carried her too the shore, then tossed her in.

"Hey!" she complained, "this is my good skirt!"

"I thought-"

"IT'S MY GOOD SKIRT NOW, OK?!?!?!"

"um Evan?" Toko asked looking at the little girl, "who is she?"

"My sister, Ilena." Evan mumbled, "that means the other one isn't far."

"Other one?" the lady from the presentations said, "great, I spend all that time and money on getting your presentation set up and you don't even introduce me correctly?"

"Hi Alice."

"Better. now where's O'ry- not again."

Alice walked over to O'ryan's sleeping body, and gently picked him up. she marched up to her car, calling Ilena over, who promptly cartwheeled out of the shore.

"Evan!" Alice called to him, "we're going to the hotel! get an Uber or something there!"

"I'm staying with Aiga!" Evan replied

"Where?"

"We're camping!"

"after last time?"

"don't do it. DON'T YOU DA-"

"you wetted yourself last time!"

"I WAS EIGHT!"