Chapter 2

"I really needed this.." Coraline said as she passed the blunt back to Faye. She just chucked and inhaled deeply, her red eyes shutting as she tilted her head back.

They were both sat in the courtyard, easing their nerves for them they meet Mr. Malfoy. They're both so afraid that he will tell Scorpius that they can't be friends anymore.

It's not like they'll listen to his demand but they want to be on his good side.

Coraline's hands were once again on the blunt as she inhaled and exhaled, her vision getting all woozy. She felt so relaxed.

The bell rang indicating that it was time for their next class. Faye had charms when Coraline had potions.

"Wish you luck Lena." Faye said with a grin. Coraline groaned and stood up, putting her bag on her shoulder and walking away.

She pressed her hand against her forehead as she shut her eyes, her lips put into a small frown. As she opened her eyes she looked around and noticed she was already in front of his class.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.

She twisted the knob and looked inside with squinted eyes, blinking harshly to adjust her vision. Students was already filing in as she looked around for Scorpius.

Luckily they both had this class together.

As she walked towards the seat with a wide smile she bumped into a hard chest, a yelp escaping her lips.

"Fuck-", she said as she tried to adjust her vision once again, a giggle leaving her lips.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙- 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡.

A rough hand gripped her upper arm, her eyes moving up to see who it was. Her smile slightly fell as her eyes shifted to theirs. They slightly widened seeing who it was.

"Professor Malfoy-", she said in shock as she tilted her head, unsure if he was actually in front of her or her mind was playing tricks on her.

He just looked down at her and into her eyes, his lip curling up, letting go of her. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding as she felt him walk past her with a swish.

Scorpius looked at her with disappointment as she waved at him with a smile, walking towards him.

"Hey-", he cut her off with a scoff and grabbed her jaw in his hand gently.

"Are you seriously high right now?" She just giggled and rolled her eyes playfully. "Maybe."

He groaned and let go of her, looking back to the front of the class where his dad was eyeing him.

She just bit her lip with the smile still on her face and started taking out her book and quill. She looked up, watching Mr. Malfoy flick his hand up and make writing appear on the board.

Her stare lingered on him as she put the palm of her hand under her chin, her eyes drooping.

"Now that everyone's here let's start. My name is Professor Draco Malfoy but to you, it's Mr Malfoy or Professor Malfoy if you please," he stopped and looked around, his eyes connecting with hers for a split second.

"I shall be treated with respect and if not, you will receive detention."

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙙.

A grin rose on her face at the thought, lowering her head down and shutting them tightly to get rid of the heavy feeling on them.

"Ms. Lennox is there any reason to why you are sleeping while I'm teaching?" The deep voice made her jump in her seat as she lifted her head quickly, her short messy hair being all over her face.

Her pink plump lips gaped as she looked up at his towering figure, no words escaping her lips. He rose a brow, waiting for her response.

Some students were giggling big at the interaction as they watched her cheeks turn as red as her eyes in embarrassment.

Draco was completely mesmerized with how she looked. He has never seen someone look so beautiful when their embarrassed.

That just made him want to see how her face contorted in pleasure when he fucked her.

He snapped back to reality after hearing her soft voice.

"Sorry..", she spoke lowly, lowering her head down to avoid eye contact with him. He hummed and kept his hooded eyes on her.

"Stay after class."