Chapter 12

"That's absolutely crazy- she has Stockholm syndrome!" Scorpius laughed at my words, stopping his hand from running through my hair.

We were watching beauty and the beast while Eli and Faye got some snacks from the great hall. "Just watch the movie Lina." He playfully rolled his eyes, a small smile on his face.

Moving slightly, I groaned at the pain that shot up my back. I positioned myself on his chest better, arching my back slightly to stretch.

He groaned slightly, his hands moving to my hips. "Stop moving.." he said through gritted teeth, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion as I turned to look at him. "What's wrong? Am I hurting you?"

He breathed heavily as I tried to get off him, my body swiping across his. "No no- stay. It's fine."

I shrugged and got comfortable, my body sinking into him.

That's when I felt it.

My cheeks heated up, my eyes widening as I looked intensely at the movie. 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙-

The door luckily opened, my shoulders relaxing slightly when I saw Eli and Faye walk in. "What took you so long?"

They chuckled nervously, looking at each other and back at us. "We just went to the kitchens instead of the great hall that's all."

I nodded with suspicion, knowing that they did something secretly. "What are you guys watching?" I looked back at Scorpius to find his eyes already focused on me.

"What's it called again?" He shook his head, getting rid of a thought and smiling softly "Beauty and the Beast."

Nodding my head I scowled slightly, pointing my finger at the TV, "this movie is terrible. It literally shows how she has Stockholm syndrome on a freaking BEAST-", I kept ranting about how unsettling the movie is, Faye listening in closely while Eli and Scorpius talked.

"Definitely not watching this again." Scorpius chuckled from above me, his hand sliding down to my neck slightly. "Oh I'm so going to make you watch it again."

I huffed knowing it's true and mumbled incoherent curse words to him under my breath. Eli and Faye got up and walked towards the door, our attention snapping to them immediately.

"What's wrong?" Scorpius asked with furrowed brows, my own pushed down in confusion as well. "We just forgot the chips- we'll be right back."

They quickly slid out, my eyes lifting up to look at Scorpius knowingly, "if they don't come back with chips I'm definitely asking serious questions."

He smiled and rolled his eyes playfully, whispering under his breath. "What's so wrong about getting in a relationship with your best friend?"

I scoffed and sat up slightly, twisting slightly and pressing one hand beside him. "I mean it's not that bad but if it doesn't work out then the whole friendship-"

He cut me off with his lips on mine, my own staying still in shock. He pulled away, his cheeks turning red as he cleared his throat. "I gotta go."

He stood up without letting me let out a word, walking out the door quickly.

What the fuck just happened.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

I have not seen Scorpius all day yesterday and I been starting to worry. I've looked everywhere for him and Eli and Faye haven't seen him either.

After he stormed out I felt so bad for just staying still and not saying anything. What was even worse was that I didn't want to kiss him back because of his dad.

Walking to the painfully dreaded potions class, I opened the door slightly to see everyone already sat down. I looked to Scorpius's seat to see the space empty.

I bit my lip in worry, sitting down in my own seat, and pressing my hands against my face. The only way that I could find out what was wrong was talking to Malfoy. I really didn't want to talk to him after seeing him kiss his wife who he apparently wasn't in a relationship but- I'll just have to ask him another day.

Burying the thought to the back of my mind, I thought about the problem that I was facing right now. I would have to tell him why he left and I didn't want to tell him. But I know I have to.

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

"Professor Malfoy may I have a word with you?" His tall figure was slightly bent over his desk as he looked up from his paper, rolling his sleeves up and moistening his lips.

"What is it, Ms. Lennox?" I walked to the front of his desk, fumbling with my fingers as I tried to look for the proper words. He looked at me intently, raising a brow when I wouldn't speak.

"Scorpius is missing." I blurted out, not knowing how to explain his son just walking out the door and disappearing to I don't know where.

"He walked out of the room yesterday I was in and just left and I haven't seen him since- do you have any idea where he could be?"

He kissed his teeth and tilted his head slightly, speaking lowly. "Do you actually think my son would go anywhere without me knowing, Ms. Lennox?"

Sighing in relief I shut my eyes for a second, opening them back again and making eye contact. "Where is he?"

He looked down at his papers, his veins flexing as he put stacks of papers on top of each other, "He told me to not say anything."

I waited for him to just smirk and say he's kidding but It never came. "You're kidding right? I need to know where he is so I can set things right!"

He stopped his movements, looking up with an unclear emotion swirling in his eyes. "So you're the friend that he especially doesn't want to see?"

I scoffed in anger, rolling my eyes at him. "Don't roll your eyes on me." I bit my lip to control myself from rolling them in annoyance once again.

"Now, tell me what happened." I stayed silent, trying to not give into him and spill everything. "Coraline..", he warned.

I accidentally rolled my eyes once again, the sound of a chair moving back filling my ears. His hand wrapped around my neck, my eyes flying to his.

"The only time I want to see those pretty eyes rolling back is when I fuck you into oblivion." My panties dampened as I thought about the scene, a smirk growing on his face.

"Now, what happened." I gulped nervously, knowing I had to tell him. Hopefully he takes it well. We aren't even an actual thing so it's not a big deal. He just wants to know why his son is like this.

"He kissed me."

His eyes darkened as he tightened his grip on my neck, backing me up to a students desk.

𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙.