Epilogue

(3 years later)

"Does it look like a give a fuck about what your dog was doing?" Coraline questioned, the woman rolling her eyes at her, "what I'm saying lady is that she was only playing around with her she was being harmless!"

"Did you not just hear me say I don't give a fuck?" She got closer, her arms crossed as she scowled at her, "let your dog cross over to my yard and you'll fucking see what's going to happen."

The woman scoffed, "did you just threaten me?!" The door opened wider, Coraline feeling a warm body behind her, knowing exactly who it is. She turned around, looking up at him and seeing him holding their daughter Eirene.

"Draco", she said lowly, "let me handle it ok, I know how you are and I really don't want the cops to be around the house if she says a wrong word."

Draco kept his eyes on the woman, Eirene giggling and clapping her hands excitedly as if it was a game. She was already two years old so she plays around in their yard, sitting on the grass and looking at all the flowers. Coraline had turned around to pick up the toys that were messed up, and when she turned around she noticed the neighbors dog running over to Eirene at a quick speed.

Coraline had quickly picked her up, watching as the big dog tried to climb up her leg. She immediately screamed for Draco who was cutting strawberries in small pieces for Eirene to munch on. If they thought Coraline was pissed, then they didn't even want to see what Draco was planning on doing. Luckily she convinced him to let her handle it. It was currently not going as planned.

The woman cowered down slightly at the sight of Draco, watching him clench his jaw. "You heard my wife. Let your dog cross over to our yard and we will do something we won't regret." The woman visibly gulped, just nodding and turning around. He was about to demand her to apologize to Coraline but she shut the door, turning around to him and pouting.

"That's no fair why don't I have that same effect on people like you do?" He chuckled, shrugging. "Maybe it's because you have that innocent face that looks like you won't hurt a fly." She scoffed, rolling her eyes at him and grabbing Eirene from his arms.

"Keep on playing and I'll show you that I can hurt more than a fly." She started going up the stairs, hearing him trail behind her. She put Eirene in her crib, noticing that she was falling asleep on her shoulder beforehand. Eirene shuffled a little bit, moving around before shutting her eyes. Coraline smiled down at her, suddenly feeling hands wrap around her hips, his head resting on her shoulder.

She shrugged him off, turning around and pointing a finger at him. "You called me weak." She walked out, him immediately following her. He shut the door behind him softly, watching her go down the stairs and into the kitchen. They lived in a nice house, not over the top like Coraline said she didn't want it. She liked the whole dark cozy aesthetic. Of course Draco could afford a big house but that's not what she wanted- she wanted a normal house because she didn't really care about what he could afford. All she cared about was him entirely.

Walking into the kitchen, he watched her put the dishes from the drying rack onto the cabinet on top.

"Oh come on darling, don't be mad at me." She felt him come closer, watching his hands go on either side of the counter and trapping her in. He kissed down her neck teasingly, hearing her let out a shuddered breath. He smirked into her neck, flipping her body over and making her look at him. He smashed his lips against hers, kissing her harshly.

She wrapped her hands around his neck, feeling him move her to the other side of the counter, tapping under her thighs and hoisting her up onto it. They stopped kissing, resting their foreheads together. They looked at each other through their lashes, Coraline giggling.

He smiled widely, putting both hands on her face. "I don't know what I would do without you, my love." She smiled widely, her hands going to his chest. "Me neither." He knew she was saying the truth but he seemed to doubt it even though she literally gave him a beautiful daughter and everything else he could ask for.

"Really?" He said lowly. He watched her grin, leaning closer to his lips. She kissed him lightly, looking into his eyes. "Yes, professor. Really." He smiled widely at her words, carrying up from the counter and taking her out of the kitchen and up to her room as giggles flew from her lips.

Who would've told him that one of his very own students was going to end up being his whole world and everything he's ever wished for?

A/N:

GUYS IM GOING TO CRYYYYYY

THIS STORY HAS SADLY COME TO AN END AND IM ACTUALLY GOING TO MISS IT

I REMEMBER WHEN I STARTED IT AND WHEN I HAD VERY FEW READERS BUT NOW LOOK WHERE I AM NOW!!!!

I cant thank every single one of you enough for being here and supporting my story and being here with me throughout the way.

I will be continuing my other stories that are on my page (so don't worry there will be more books coming from me) but I am super sad this one has ended as it was the first book I've written that I actually deeply adored.

I love you guys with alllllll of my heart, and do not worry I will be making and updating more books.

I ADORE YOU GUYS THANK YOU ENDLESSLY FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT AND LOVE MWAHHHH <33333