Chapter 19

Coraline gasped when he roughly removed the towel from her body, looking into her eyes and kneeling down.

"Ok! Um Lina", he questioned, pressing his ear against the door, "are you sure you're ok? You sound a bit on edge."

Her eyes nearly shut when he dove into her soaking pussy, devouring her whole. His hands were tightly gripping her thighs as he licked her up, flicking his tongue on her clit.

She gripped his hair tightly, pulling at it to control her sounds of pleasure.

"Lina?"

"Yes! I'm fine I promise I'm just-", she tilted her head back against the wall, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as his teeth grazed her clit slightly.

"U-upset at what your mom said!" She yelled out a bit too loudly, her chest heaving rapidly.

"Sorry about that", he said lowly, resting his forehead against the door.

"It's-it's fine! I'll be there later ok? Love you-"

A low sound of pleasure erupted through her throat as he inserted his tongue into her tight hole, licking her wet walls.

Biting her lip she tried to stay silent, the intense pleasure making her legs shake.

"I- love you too Lina. I'll see you later."

She nodded her head even though he couldn't see, mumbling out a 'yes' to make him leave already.

The second she finally heard him leave, a moan left her lips as she looked down to see Draco looking up at her.

Her hooded eyes stared into his hard gaze as she trembled under his touch, begging for her longing orgasm.

He separated his lips from her pussy, inserting three fingers into her without warning, "cum for me, my darling."

He pressed his warm lips back on where she most needed him, licking her even faster than before. Her back arched off the wall at the rapid movement, one of his hands coming up and twirling her nipple between his fingers.

A shattered moan left her throat as she pulled on his hair tightly, her mind getting fuzzy at the unexplainable pleasure and cumming all over his tongue.

She could feel him lick her cum thoroughly, not leaving a single drop of her wetness. She looked down at his messy figure, his knees getting off the ground as he stood up and towered over her once again.

Arousal was glistening around his lips, his hair laying messily on his head from all of her pulling. Her cheeks reddened in embarrassment, not believing that she gave into him that easily.

She completely forgot that her wife was just downstairs, maybe even looking for him everywhere.

He groaned as he looked at her flustered figure, slithering his hand into her hair and pulling her closer, whispering against her lips. "You taste so fucking good."

Her eyes fluttered at his words, breathing heavily as he moved his other hand up to her neck, "taste yourself."

Smashing his lips against hers, moaning as he slipped his tongue in her mouth. The taste of mint and her own essence entered her tastebuds as he swiped his tongue over every space provided.

His grip tightened in her hair as they pressed their body's impossibly closer, not wanting to let go.

Even thought they would never admit it, they never wanted this moment to end.

They separated their lips, breathing heavily into each other's mouth as they tried to catch their breath.

She looked down to his pants, noticing the huge dent in his pants. Her eyes widened as she moved them up to his, watching him look at her with an unclear emotion.

Her hand traveled down to his pants, pulling down his zipper. His cold hand gripped her wrist, stopping her from unbuttoning his pants completely.

"It's fine Coraline, I'll handle it. You should go your friends are waiting for you."

She furrowed her brows in confusion, tilting her head slightly, "but you pleasured me I- I'm supposed to repay you."

He looked at her with confusion as well, his grip on her wrist softening, "No you don't", he stopped for a moment, noticing she was turning her face away from him in embarrassment, "who told you that?"

One of his hands came up and grabbed her chin gently, turning her face back to him. Her eyes wouldn't meet his, tears forming in her waterline.

𝙒𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩? 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧.

"Coraline, look at me." She slid past him, grabbing the towel and her dropped pajamas. She quickly slid them on, walking to the door with Draco hot on her tail.

"Stop walking- talk to me." She ignored him and opened the door, walking out hurriedly. Her eyes were blurred with tears

It might not be a big deal to others but her mom has abused ever since her dad died so she only knows what she has been taught by her.

A cry left her throat as she thought about how different she could be if it wasn't because of the woman she had to call mom. She hated the way she made her feel. She made her feel useless and unworthy. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨.

They all instantly wrapped their arms around her, trying to give her comfort. She snuggled into the nearest chest, sobbing into it.

"Whats wrong Lina? Did someone do something-?" The voice belonging to Scorpius spoke as he wrapped his arms around her tighter, her own wrapping around his neck.

"W-why is it when something good is happening my mom always has to ruin it?" Eli ran his hand through her hair as Faye rubbed shaped into her skin to calm her down.

"Shh, it's ok Lina. You're safe with us."