Chapter 52

"Quiet." Draco spoke demandingly. Coraline tapped her fingers against her desk, her other hand supporting the weight of her head. She didn't even bother to look at him knowing he knew she was listening to him.

"Starting today we will be joined by Ms. Davis, who will be checking your behavior the days before you graduate. If you are wandering around at night, she will count that in. I expect everyone to be on their best behavior." Coraline looked up to look at the woman, her jaw slightly dropping as she looked at her.

Dark hair was falling down her back until her mid waist, her light eyes glowing from the dim light from the windows. Curves formed her body, jealousy slinking in Coraline. She thought the woman was so much prettier than her.

𝘼𝙢𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚. 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠- 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙚. 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚!

"Ms. Lennox." Draco's voice ring through her ears. "Is everything alright?" She nodded and gulped, looking back down.

"If you aren't going to pay attention in my class then don't even bother to show up." He had to talk to her like that because he had that attitude with others. It would just look weird to others that he didn't talk to her like that too. Her on the other hand, didn't take it too easy. She knew he had to speak to her like that but since the woman showed up, the thought of him leaving her wouldn't leave her mind.

Besides, she had been more sensitive these past few days for a reason she couldn't place her finger on, so she just couldn't hold back.

"Why would I not pay attention? You're doing an awesome job at teaching us absolutely nothing." He clenched his jaw, snickers being heard throughout the room. The woman came up to his side, a hand to her waist and the other with a clipboard in her grasp.

"That's no way to speak to your Professor." She stood up and grabbed her bag, rolling her eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever." She opened the door and walked out, making her way to her dorm and leaving Draco stunned.