I'll bite. Seriously, I will.

I shook my head and let go of him, taking a step back to look at his face. "What?" I asked, surprised. Jayden wasn't someone to run away from a fight. 

"If all of Forks and La Push know about us then we're dead. They'll kill us." Correction; Jayden wasn't someone to run away from a fight, that is unless he knew there was no possible way for him to win.

"I'm not leaving, Jayden. I don't want to run away." Now he sighed and gave me a look that said, 'please don't argue with me because I know your to hard headed to give in'.

"You know we can't stay here now, especially if you can't kill him. Sky, there's no good way for this to end if we stay here." I shook my head again, forgetting about the problem with my eyes. 

"You don't know that. He won't tell anyone, he promised." I insisted but even I was doubting myself. He saw me turn into a giant wolf, why wouldn't he tell anyone? 

"We're leaving tomorrow. Get your stuff." Jayden told me, starting to walk towards his room. 

"I'm not going." I told him firmly. 

"Sky-" He started but I cut him off. If I kept doing that he was gonna snap, he hated being cut off.

"No! Im not going Jayden! We can't just run away because we might end up having a problem! Can't we just wait a while?" I begged, I was finally starting to get used to it around here and make some friends. I had Jacob and Quill, Billy and Harry were nice guys, plus, something about Paul made me not want to leave him. Like I was drawn to stay here.

"Because I don't want to die! Not like your parents!" My jaw dropped and I stared at him for a second while he himself registered  what he had said. "Oh, god-" he mumbled and I turned around, running out the door and running towards the woods, shifting along the way.

"Sky!" I heard him yell my name but he didn't come after me. He knew I would come back and he would be able to tell if I needed help. He knew I wanted to be alone. I howled while I ran, not stopping for a second to think about where I was going. I just let my paws carry me. 

Jayden wanted to leave, he wanted to leave our new home and it was all my fault. All because I lost control and couldn't deal with the consequences that came with being discovered. I howled again, letting my sadness seep into it while I ran. Finally, I came to a stop. I didn't mean to but I shifted back aswell. I looked around, smiling to myself  when I realized where my wolf had taken me. 

I looked towards Sam's house, considering whether or not to start walking that way. I needed to know if Paul had said anything and this was the best way to find out. I needed to talk to Emily and see how she reacted to seeing me. I strained my ears as I listened inside of the house. I could only hear one set of feet walking around and could only hear one persons breathing pattern too.

I took a deep breath before stepping out of the woods and walking towards the house. Here goes nothing. I reached the front door quickly and knocked before looking behind me. I really didn't need one of the guys sneaking up on me. "It's open!" A voice called from inside and I smiled before walking in the door.

"It's me Emily!" I called out but realized she was already in the kitchen. 

"Hi, Sky." She said kindly while continuing to cook whatever she was working on. "What are you doing here? Not that I'd not enjoy your company." I giggled and sat down at the table. She seemed normal so far. I was silent for a second while I thought an excuse. Why was I really here?

"I was fighting with my brother and needed to get out of the house." I came up with and she nodded thoughtfully before turning to face me, freezing slightly when she looked at my face. "Is something wrong?" I asked, watching her reaction closely. She blinked for a second before the smile came back to her face and she shook her head.