I Get My Anger Issues From My Boyfriend

Please vote and comment!

I hummed to myself as I attempted to make Kraft Mac-N-Cheese on Billy's old stove top. Sure, I overcooked my noodles on the first attempt, Somehow caught a kitchen towel on fire my second, and dumped boiling water on Jake the third, but you know what they say; Forth times a charm! 

Listen, I was trying, ok? I had to occupy my time somehow thanks to the promise I had made with Paul and for some reason the pack had insisted I hung out with Jake for the time being because apparently he needed attention. Well, if me sacrificing my boiling water on his body wasn't enough attention, I don't know what is. 

I carefully dumped in the noodles, making sure not to put the cheese in this time and Billy applauded from the other side of the small kitchen. "Congratulations Sky, you've passed the first step. Finally." He added sarcastically and I stuck my tongue out at him. 

He chuckled before turning in his chair and making his way into his bedroom and I carefully stirred the noodles until the low rumble of an engine made me look towards the screen door. It was about half a mile away, but it was coming in fast. 

Jake must've heard it too because he emerged from his room, shirtless I might add curtsy to my boiling water, and made eye contact with me before going out the door. The vehicle had pulled into the driveway by now and the engine was powered off when I heard a gasp. 

"Bella?" Jakes voice was clear and I wanted to groan.

"Hey, Jake!" I heard a strangely cheerful voice respond. 

"Bella!" In the sound of two thumps I could tell Jake was off the porch and Billy came out of his room, wheeling towards the door to see what was going on. 

"Hey, Bella!" Billy welcomed her when he went outside and she began to respond when she was cut off by a choking sound.

"Wow! It's good to see you here!" 

"Can't, breath," I heard her choke out followed by Jacobs booming laughter. 

"Welcome back, Bella." I hadn't even realized my pot was boiling over until the water started to cover my hand and I wrenched it away, cursing loudly as it immediately began to blister. 

I tossed the pot in the sink with my good hand, officially giving up and I sat down at the table when Bella and Jake came inside, completely ignoring my existence as I casually watched my hand heal itself in the course of about a minute. 

Jake was practically bouncing off the walls and at one point he hit my chair, causing me to cry out in surprise and both their gazes landed on me, obviously have forgotten I was still here. 

"Oh, hey Sky." Bella greeted me, though I didn't acknowledge her before standing up and walking over to the small bookshelf that stood in the Blacks house, sifting through the numerous titles while being briefly aware of Jake asking me to go to the beach with them. 

"Sure." I agreed before pulling out a book. "Harry Potter and The Sorcerers Stone." Ok, that'll work. 

I followed the two out the door and read as we walked, ignoring their conversation until we had made it to the beach. 

"So, what's the story anyway?" I finally tuned into their conversation, glancing up for the first time in maybe fifteen minutes. "I mean... since the last time we... well, before, you know," Jacob struggled with his words before sighing and just spitting it out. "What I'm asking is, everything is just back to the way it was before he left? You just forgave him for all that?" He must be talking about when Bella's Leech left.

"There was nothing to forgive." She responded plainly and I had to try not to laugh. Sure, not like he left you in the middle of the woods after telling you he hated you and then left you to be depressed for six months only for you to have to go save his pathetic ass the second he thinks your dead.