Get Out Of My Head Old Man

Please vote and comment!

The next morning I returned slightly frustrated. We found absolutely no sign of the leech and it was irritating. All I wanted at the moment was to catch her yet I found nothing.

Paul was sitting on my bed when I got back, wanting to see me before he left for patrol but when I told him I was going too he was surprised. 

"You were just out all night, you need to sleep." I shook my head and changed into some shorts instead of the sweatpants I had worn during the night. 

"I've still got a ton of adrenaline running through me, I need to find something. Plus, it'll be safe this time. Your going to be there." He eyed me suspiciously and I sighed. "Look, if I start to get tired I'll come back, I promise." 

"Fine." He agreed and I grinned. I ate a apple as fast as I could before we left along with Seth, Quil, and Sam. Sam tried to make me stay and rest but I convinced him I was fine.

And yet again it was another plain patrol.

So I went on the next, this time eating about half a muffin from Emily before I had to go again before they left. 

This cycle went on for the next day or so, I went on every patrol and ate what I could in between, that mostly being a piece of fruit or half of one if I could eat it fast enough. I know Im worrying the others but I always shook my head and insisted I was fine whenever they recommended that I skipped a patrol or maybe took a rest and ate something. Sure, the exhaustion was starting to catch up to me but I kept going because I felt like I have to. I needed to find her, to kill her, so I could avenge my mother. It was the one way I truly could avenge her.

One morning though, before I could start the next patrol Sam stopped me. 

"Your going with Jacob to Forks high school." Sam told me and motioned to where Jake was waiting by his bike. 

"I have patrol." I pointed out and Sam just rolled his eyes. 

"No, you don't. You haven't had mandatory patrol for days, Sky. All you've done is patrol and it's not healthy." 

"I'm completely fine!" I insisted though my own body betrayed me when I had to stifle a yawn.

"No, your not. You haven't taken a break and you've hardly eaten. Go with Jake, he needs to make sure Bella didn't become one of them while she was away and he can't go alone." I crossed my arms over my chest and Sam sighed. "Sky, don't make me use the order. You know I hate it. Just go." 

"This is stupid." I muttered before trudging off to get on Jacobs bike. 

My cheeks heated up and I tilted my head down as yet another guy walked by and cat called me. "Can't we just go home?" I begged, not even caring that I wasn't on patrol anymore and just wanting to get out of here. 

"They'll be here any minute, I'm sorry Sam made you come." I didn't respond and let my hair cover my face as students continued to stream by. I wasn't even wearing anything attractive, just a T-shirt and jeans. "Just, try and keep your head down. I don't want anyone to notice your eyes." Great. Of course they had changed. 

Finally a sleek black Volvo pulled into the parking lot and I immediately knew it was a Cullen, nobody else around here was that rich. I pushed my hair back and hopped off the bike when a guy walked by and let out a long wolf whistle but this time Jacob turned around, looking pissed off. He stormed towards the guy and shoved him down on the blacktop, towering over him. 

"You leave her the hell alone before I kick your ass. Get the hell out of here you perve." The once confident kid quickly jumped up and nearly ran into the school while some kids laughed and other just watched, fear written on their faces.