1:3

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG ENERGY

"Cesar!" I shout to the younger Diaz. I give him a look, one i figure his brother caught onto but that was a problem i could face later.

I notice Cesar averts his gaze onto the grass and I shake my head.

His ass is mine when school starts..

-----

CONTINUING
-----------

Whats The 4-1-1
PART 2

YOUR POV
"SIT ON MY FACE?" My cousin was outraged.

it was stupid of him to say.. now Monse mad, and i'm itchin to kick an ass.

"We tried to tell you he wasn't cool" Jamal mumbled

"Now do you believe us?" He spoke more clearly this time.

"He's dead to me. WHO THE FUCK SAYS THAT?" She continues to rant.

Oh Cesar Diaz how you've just royally fucked yourself

I giggled to myself as i thought.

What.. I'm funny...

"Chairs who can talk! Or buttholes!" Jamal exclaims. I turn around to see him rolling i the grass with his football jersey on.

I dunno know why but between my comedic ass brain and his goofy antics? I lost my shit right there.

I bursted into laughter, my cousin glaring daggers into the side of my skull.

It only made me laugh more, much to her dismay.

She only shook her head at me and continued her rant. "It was out of character, I can see Oscar pulling some shit like that.. but Cesar?"

Another grunt is heard from Jamal flopping about. "Initially i wanna gonna ignore it but Jamal- what the hell are you doing?" Monse asks.

I point toward his house as we were coming up to it. Mr. Turner standing outside

"Gotta get into character" He says as we cross into the drive way

His father looks up and greets us. "Monse! Welcome back, baby! You ready for the new year?"

"Hey, Mr. Turner and Yes sir- bound to be plenty of suprises" She trails off.

"And Y/n, how about you?"

" Its my 2nd school year in this town, so im definitely hyped sir" I smile at him before he turns to Jamal.

"And you, How was practice son?"

Monse and I glance at each other betore she says "Yeah how was practice"

"I dunno, how about we ask those D1 scouts who were all on me"
he smiles smugly

"Thats my boy!" His dad pats him on the back all proud like- and given his dads strength Jamal coughs a bit.