1:4

A/n: Okay so this whole plot? Will follow SOME of OMB not all. I established the first episode overall but everything else im going off script. Cuz I gotta razzle dazzle, yk?😭

PREVIOUSLY on Big Energy

"Mons! What are you doing?" I jogged up to the gate

"Was waiting for you, cmon i wanna talk to the guys again"

We head inside and call Ruby and Jamal. We held a conversation for about 30 minutes before Ruby tells us to let it go, once again.

Jamal says we can meet up at his dads spot tomorrow. And I decide upon my approach on how to kick Cesars ass. After tomorrow, we have school Monday.

I'd hate to get suspended my first day back but if push comes to shove...

CONTINUING

YOUR POV

Monse and I walk into to the BBQ joint, Dwayne's.

Jamal is there with his uniform on talking to Ruby in a booth. We make our way over to the boys and take our places next to them- with me next to Jamal and Monse beside Ruby.

Monse dives right is in
"So he's out- But what was the build up to what he said?"

"Here we go" , Ruby rolls his eyes

"Stop withholding" , Monse groans

I looked around and noticed a certain curly headed boy dressed in green and a snap back.

I get up and head to the counter while the three continue their diatribe.

"Hey, Mr Turner!" I smile

He looks at me and smiles back

"Hey, kiddo! Whats up?"

I glanced at Latrelle "Do me a favor?" I trail off asking.

"Give a free drink to him- I'll pay for it"

I give Mr. Turner the money and head back to the group, noticing they're about to go.

"Yall still on the Cesar sitch?" I hop into the group and walk out with them

"Monse is stubborn.. she's not gonna let up" I reminded them

We walk the block until we reach Ruby's still on the topic of the younger Diaz.

"We dont need him" Ruby sighs

But Jamal comes with a rebuttal "What about what Mario said, how are we gonna survive with out Cesar?"

"Dont take Mario's words to heart" I jump in, remembering his endeavor  Angelica.

I chuckle to myself

"If thats the case, why take cesar's word to heart?"

"Sometimes its about how you say something, not what was said" Ruby says honestly.