Side Story 1: Paralells!

Side stories have NOTHING to do with the main plot. These are for fun and to act as fillers while you guys wait for chapters!

~~~

YOUR POV

Latrelle and I were sitting in his room watching Black Lightning.

"You know... Brandon lowkey looks like you" I said as I looked between him and the screen.

"We do not..." He paused

"I look better" He smiled then proceeded to kiss my forehead and walk out "I'm grabbing some snacks want anything?"

"Spicy Pickles! Is there any left?" I sat up, pausing the show.

"Mmm.. Nah?" He thinks to himself aloud "I'm pretty sure my momma took the last one"

I let out a dramatic sigh. 

"Relax, baby-love. I'll go run to the corner store and get you one, sound good?"

I nodded. I got up from my spot on his bed and kissed his cheek

"Annddd if you really love me... you'll get me an Extra Sweet Tea?"

"That's you assuming I already love you, because to really love you- I'd have to love you a lil bit.. and I don't" He jokes

I shove him to the side a bit, playfully, of course.

"Boy go get my snacks before I trade you for Brandon. At least he seems nice."

He kissed his teeth, grabbing his house keys.

"Love you! I'll be back in a bit"

"Love you too! Be safe" I replied. He walked out, leaving me to his nice and cozy bed.

I bundled up into the blankets and lay my head on his pillow. It smells like his hair and unbeknownst to him, his shampoo is like a lullaby. Sooner rather than later, I'm drifting asleep.

~

BEEP BEEP BEEP |DREAM| BEEP BEEP BEEP

~

I'm sitting in the car. 

"Alright girls, behave... don't forget to show Y/n around alright?"

... Jefferson Pierce?

"Of course dad, She's our favorite cousin, we'll look out for her." JEN??

"No, you'll look out for her" ANISSA- 

Okay, what the hell-

"Y/n you ready?"

Soooo I'm their cousin.. which makes him my uncle... "Yes Uncle Jeff"

We all hopped out of the car and next thing I know I'm seeing a tuft of long brown hair

"... Latrelle?" I run up to the boy " 'Trelle!"

He looks at me sideways. "Uh... I'm Brandon... who's Latrelle?"

Fuck Fuck Fuck.. There's no way right? Right. Right??? 

"Shoot, my bad.."

"No worries" He replied "I can be whoever you want me to be" He sends a wink my way, lifting my hand to kiss it before walking off.